Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

i am a limo driver and i have permission to pick up in 100…

Customer Question
i am a limo driver...
i am a limo driver and i have permission to pick up in 100 miles radius . but police give me a ticket for pick up (misdemeanor)in Palo alto ca. i lived in palo alto. i have a valid tcp permit
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/11/2010
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 years ago
If you have a permit to make pick ups in the 100 mile radius, then you need to go to court and plead not guilty and provide that proof to the court and they will dismiss the ticket.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”