DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
17924466

Hi there, my name is Yang. I have a question regarding reckless

Customer Question

Hi there, my name isXXXXX have a question regarding reckless driving charge. At that time I forget to properly park my car before I take off it at Dulles airport. My car moved forward a very short distance before someone stopped it and hit a girl. I get a ticket of reckless driving from police officer. I really wish to know the legal consequence I may face on this case. Thank you very much!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  DCrane Law replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the post, reckless driving in VA is a class 1 misdemeanor and carries with it 6 points, a fine of up to $2500 and jail sentence of up to one year (jail is very rarely imposed).
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for answering. I wonder if I can have some detailed information regarding my own case.
Sure, what exactly would you like to know? I was under the impression your question was: "I really wish to know the legal consequence I may face on this case." The Answer is based on the charges you are facing, which is reckless driving.