Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I checked the status of my court hearing online after my arraignment

Customer Question
was pushed back due to...
I checked the status of my court hearing online after my arraignment was pushed back due to the DA needing further time to investigate. Today stated that my bail was exonerated and under disposition it says "Vacated" and in a box next to it says arraignment. I called my bondsman and she said as of now i am in the clear, although the DA has up to two years to file, which she said was not likely. Do i have anything to worry about? My charge is Felony attempt to elude a peace officer. i submitted to a breathalyzer but was never asked to give a blood sample. any helps would be great. thank you.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/2/2010
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Nope, congrats. In general, they may always refile, but if they dropped it, it's likely for lack of evidence or just b/c the docket is too full and they want to concentrate on real criminals. They never really refile. So go celebrate with non-alcoholic beer, you lucky dog! :)

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up information.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work - when you put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time with you unless you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 If you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Eli…”

Ely, Counselor at Law
Ely, Counselor at Law