How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DCrane Law Your Own Question
DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
DCrane Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a criminal charge on my record in Dallas, TX (Dallas

This answer was rated:

I need a criminal charge on my record in Dallas, TX (Dallas County) expunged. The case was dismissed and it has been over four years. Do I need an attorney in Dallas? Is this something I can do myself? If I use an attorney what would be an approximate cost and timeframe to have this removed? Judy
Thank you for the post, you would need an attorney in Texas, not necessarily Dallas however. The approximate costs would be $500 and the time frame would be 60 days.
DCrane Law and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you