Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
While attending college I was arrested in 1983 in Memphis,
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
While attending college I was arrested in 1983 in Memphis, Tennessee for shoplifting an item worth less than $10 and paid a misdemeanor fine. I was fingerprinted. Is it likely that my fingerprints are… read more
I am a college student at DePauw University and am 19 years
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I am a college student at DePauw University and am 19 years old. I was arrested a month ago for charges of resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, public intoxication and underage consumption. It was a … read more
I am a 19 year old student at the University of Miami and I
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I am a 19 year old student at the University of Miami and I got arrested yesterday for shoplifting a dress for 42 dollars. I was taken to the city hall where I was released after signing a promise to … read more
I am a 19 year old college student living in Virginia.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Hello. I am a 19 year old college student living in Virginia. This past week, I was caught shoplifting. I am a first time offender and I can genuinely say I have never done anything like this in my li… read more
I am a 19 year old college student in New Jersey and received
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I am a 19 year old college student in New Jersey and received a court summons for an Open Container in Public violation(9.04.020). When I went to court, I was retroactively charged with underage drink… read more
Im in California, last month I was caught shoplifting at Ma
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I'm in California, last month I was caught shoplifting at Macy's. I had 13 items in a bag and my purse and the total added up to $800. The police came to arrest me and asked me questions and I was ner… read more
I am a 19 year old college student who was just charged with
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am a 19 year old college student who was just charged with shoplifting. I was with my sister and we stole a grand total of $26 before being caught by an undercover cop after leaving the store. We bo… read more
Im a 18year old college student and was arrested for 459 PC,
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I'm a 18year old college student and was arrested for 459 PC, shoplifting, first offense. The officer who arrested me told me I'm charged with a felony because I was caught with stuff from 4 stores to… read more
My 19 year old daughter was arrested for shoplifting 3 days
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My 19 year old daughter was arrested for shoplifting 3 days ago. In my opinion the security guard and the employees of the Goodwill acted innapropriately. First, she admitted the shopplifting immediat… read more
My Son 19 years old college student, he got arrested for charges:
Ely, Counselor at Law
My Son 19 years old college student, he got arrested for charges: PL221.05, PL221.10.02, PL221.15.00, PL221.20.00 & Top Charge PL221.25.00. My son is innocent. The incident was his high school friend … read more
I was recently charged with shoplifting. This is my first offense and the items totaled to
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was recently charged with shoplifting. This is my first offense and the items totaled to $80. I am a student and can't afford an attorney. What should I plea and what are my chances of being arreste… read more
my 19 year old grandson was arrested for possession of pot,
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my 19 year old grandson was arrested for possession of pot, along with 2 other boys. they are college students in Indiana and is his first offense. He has a court date set up in November,. What is the… read more
If your 19 year old college student is home for summer and
LawTalk, Lawyer
If your 19 year old college student is home for summer and you find evidence of them doing drugs, like cocaine etc. do you have the right to intervien with the courts permission?… read more
19 year old college student drives from Md. to University of
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
19 year old college student drives from Md. to University of S. Carolina to visit friends. He and friend go to gas station to use bathroom but attendant won't give them the key. They go out back and u… read more
On 9/19/10 our sixteen yr.old daughter was caught shoplifting
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
On 9/19/10 our sixteen yr.old daughter was caught shoplifting at Macys in Roosevelt Field, and arrested. This was her first offense (ever). The arresting officer informed us that we didn't need an att… read more
I am 29, I reside in Missouri. I am being charged with shoplifting
Jamie L. Harmon
Jamie L. Harmon, Law Firm Owner
I am 29, I reside in Missouri. I am being charged with shoplifting from Macy's totaling $290. Macy's and the Police state that they have me on tape committing crime.I was arrested and posted a $1000 b… read more
my daughter AT AGE 19 got arrested while with a friend who was shoplifting IN MACYS (A BRA
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
my daughter AT AGE 19 got arrested while with a friend who was shoplifting IN MACYS (A BRA!), both college students were required to do community service., NOT SURE HOW SHE PLEADED/ Can the record be … read more
My 16 year old daughter was caught shoplifting at Macys(around
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My 16 year old daughter was caught shoplifting at Macy's(around $100 worth) on a Friday afternoon. They arrested her and took her to a Youth care center untill she goes to court on Monday. This is the… read more