Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
what steps do you take if you feel that you have not had the
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
what steps do you take if you feel that you have not had the right to a speedy trail? I appeared yesterday for a court date on a dui there was no judge no da and my attonery was not present. and know … read more
If you have to take someone to court for money owed to you
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
If you have to take someone to court for money owed to you for work you have done for them. To file it in court and to have them served with the papers I think is around $140. Then if I have a lawyer … read more
What steps should I take if I have discovered that someone
Sam, Attorney
What steps should I take if I have discovered that someone has filed a claim, received the payment and cashed the check payment that was meant for me? What are all the charges they face for doing this… read more
I sent a nude pic to someone on craigslist they sent one
Nate, Lawyer
I sent a nude pic to someone on craigslist they sent one first....I get a phone call from someone in ohio stating it was his daughters trying to get money from me what do I do … read more
Is it blackmail if you owe someone money and they threaten
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Is it blackmail if you owe someone money and they threaten to reveal emails you sent them if you don't pay? … read more
An ad on Craigslist state Seriously, wamting to make some
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
An ad on Craigslist state "Seriously, wamting to make some money tonight". I emailed back what are you willing to do and how much? A little while later I got a response. 80 for 30 and 100 for 45. I ca… read more
What if you were arrested by a male officer, you are a female.
Legal Eagle, Attorney
What if you were arrested by a male officer, you are a female. As soon as you get to the jail, you are told to take your clothes off in front of about three other mail officers, and I mean all of your… read more
i bought some land from someone. paid the 3000.00 down payment
Roger, Litigation Attorney
i bought some land from someone. paid the 3000.00 down payment and 12000.00 closing cost. im having problems with the seller. i hired an attorney. so did he. his attorney fired him. the mortgage compa… read more
I bought a new car and wrote a check for 10thou for down ...
Moe Manser
Moe Manser, President
I bought a new car and wrote a check for 10thou for down payment and advised the finace that I dont have the money yet but my husband would be able to deposit the money tomorrow and they said that was… read more
someone wrote a 2000 dollar check in my name for a car down
Virginia Trial Lawyer
Virginia Trial Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
someone wrote a 2000 dollar check in my name for a car down payment they didnt pay for the down payment and now the 2000 dollars on me to pay it back what could happen to me is that jail time… read more
if you have an criminal indictment in us against you, what
Sam, Attorney
if you have an criminal indictment in us against you, what are the steps you need to take to follow up ?… read more
Could I take someone to court for fraud given that person
Loren, criminal lawyer
Could I take someone to court for fraud given that person was supposed to put money I sent to them into a trust for the children, and I discovered 2 years ago she never did?… read more
What documents do you need in to prove someone stole money
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What documents do you need in to prove someone stole money from your bank account? Note person is known for forgery and steal identities.… read more
If someone under age places an add on Craigslist and you respond.
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
If someone under age places an add on Craigslist and you respond. Never meet and never engage in any sexual activity have you broken any laws?… read more
If I sold my truck 3 years ago to someone but never ...
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
If I sold my truck 3 years ago to someone but never sent the paper work into DMV, That truck was chased by the police and then I was arrested for evading police because my name is XXXXX XXXXX owner on… read more
In the state of Oklahoma is someone gives you money and you
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
In the state of Oklahoma is someone gives you money and you use it towards medical bills but you find out that medicine was embezzled are the recievers of the money criminally responsible since they h… read more
What are the steps to get someone involuntarily committed to
Sam, Attorney
What are the steps to get someone involuntarily committed to a psych ward. Does a mother need proof to support her allegations , like MEDICAL records, or is just heresy and suspicions enogh. And,who a… read more
What are the steps a private investigator takes to find background
P. Simmons, Lawyer
What are the steps a private investigator takes to find background information on the person they are looking for? I would assume they have access to certain public databases to search this informatio… read more