Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If a crime is committed against a disabled veteran in Idaho
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
If a crime is committed against a disabled veteran in Idaho is there a statute or rule that makes it an enhanced punishment… read more
Im considered a suspect in a crime..in pennsylvania since
Ely, Counselor at Law
Im considered a suspect in a crime..in pennsylvania since sept 1,2014. I was interviewed 5 months ago by 2 detectives. 1 detective identified himself, and said this other is just going to sit in. He d… read more
Hi, I need to identify a crime from the state of Pennsylvania
stevexo
stevexo, Criminal Defense Attorney
Hi, I need to identify a crime from the state of Pennsylvania where the inchoate offense merges with the completed offense. Also, can you please mention a case which has an inchoate offense where the … read more
Is it a crime in Pennsylvania if a therapist has sex with a
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Is it a crime in Pennsylvania if a therapist has sex with a patient, and if so , what is the statute of limitations?… read more
I am charged with the crime of Inhibiting an apprehension
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I am charged with the crime of "Inhibiting an apprehension" in Pennsylvania. there are three parts to the law and the judge tossed the first part. what type of sentencing guidelines apply here?… read more
how can gang enhancement be applied to a person if no ...
Sam, Attorney
how can gang enhancement be applied to a person if no gang enhancement was used at the time the person was arrested?… read more
if i have a warrant out for me in the state of pennsylvania ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
if i have a warrant out for me in the state of pennsylvania for a non-violent, non-drug related crime, for failure to appear for sentencing, are there any states i can go that i could "start fresh" or… read more
Criminal law in Pennsylvania: My question is about someone
Zoey_ JD
Criminal law in Pennsylvania: My question is about someone that was on a 3 year probation for an F3 crime(theft) and the same person assaulted someone within the same 3 years. The court approved the c… read more
i sign a credit card in 1978 in pennsylvania, i was convicted
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
i sign a credit card in 1978 in pennsylvania, i was convicted of forgery crime code 4101, i would like to know if that crime of signing a credit card is a felony… read more
Is it a crime in Pennsylvania for a woman to use her
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Is it a crime in Pennsylvania for a woman to use her husbands password ***** his email account without his knowledge. She was snooping into his anonymous sexual hookups while he was supposed to be tak… read more
My husband feels he qualifies to have his enhancement
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Good afternoon. My husband feels he qualifies to have his enhancement dropped pursuant to the new law that just passsed. His enhancement are 186.22 (b)(1)(c) & 667.5 (b) How would we go about starting… read more
I live in Pennsylvania. Hypothetically, if the following
Zoey_ JD
I live in Pennsylvania. Hypothetically, if the following happened, was it a crime and what should be done. Let's say mail was incorrectly sent to that person. The intended recipient doesn't live at th… read more
Charged with 4 counts of forgery financial instrument enhanced
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Charged with 4 counts of forgery financial instrument enhanced elderly in texas. What does this mean… read more
Expungement Washington State w/ Firearms Enhancement
Zoey_ JD
Is it possible to have your record expunged in the state of Washington (Asotin Co.) for a conviction of Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver (Marijuana) w/ a Firearms Enhancemen… read more
Arrested for 3rd dui, theyre trying to enhance it to a 6th,
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
Arrested for 3rd dui, they're trying to enhance it to a 6th, because I refused to blow. They charged and booked me before they offered the test. I was wondering if the fact that they had already booke… read more
i was charged with a harrassment enhanced to a first class
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I was charged with a harrassment enhanced to a class A misdemeanor. By the midland county sheriffs dept. Even though i live in the city limits. The crime alleged happened in the cit. the alleged vicXX… read more
what if misdomenors was enhanced to felonies do that make each
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
what if misdomenors was enhanced to felonies do that make each conviction a felonie charge?… read more
Im a convicted felon in Pennsylvania. My crimes were done
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I'm a convicted felon in Pennsylvania. My crimes were done over 10 years ago. I would like to be able to hunt again and carry a firearm. Is there anything i can do to get my right back?… read more