Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

dkennedy
dkennedy
dkennedy, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Why do you think they are looking know for these person and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Why do you think they are looking know for these person and do you think someone had to notify them because the info is of a deceased person and what can we do know because they are knocking and askin… read more
Thank you again but I'm almost certain that the Police are
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Thank you again Jim but I'm almost certain that the Police are tracking me. I don't know what happened for them to begin tracking me but something happened I just don't know what. Last week an Officer… read more
Im being detain for shoplifting. Can you tell me what I
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hi JA: Hello. How can I help? Customer: Im being detain for shoplifting JA: In what state did this occur? Customer: Can you tell me what I should do? JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Customer: Not… read more
Maybe. Georgia. I have a couple of calls in but no response
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I have a couple of calls in but no response as of yet … read more
Can someone on administrative probation move out of state?
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Can someone on administrative probation move out of state? … read more
Illinois has a hold on my license from a dui back in 1999.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Illinois has a hold on my license from a dui back in 1999 … read more
That's good to know .they let me go without arresting me so
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
that's good to know .they let me go without arresting me so if I don't do can they come and arrest me… read more
Can FBI knock on people door I don't know and have them sign
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Juris Doctor
Can FBI knock on people door I don't know and have them sign warrants on me if I don't know them … read more
I'm thinking I'm in trouble. Colorado, I don't think so yet.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I don't think so yet. I think I may be under investigation … read more
i really dont know what catagory of the law this falls under
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
i really don't know what catagory of the law this falls under so please forgive me if i am in the wrong section. I am a victim of a green card scam. I have wasted years of my time and money. right now… read more
I think the charges were wrong on the polemon Airy hearing I
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I think the charges were wrong on the polemon Airy hearing I don't know what the screw up is but I do know there wasn't a gun and they mention there wasn't even great bodily injury in the minutes… read more
How are you doing, im fine I need some kind of help I don't
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
im fine I need some kind of help I don't think something is right about what happen with me … read more
I was told I'm being accused of Medicaid fraud for $62,000
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was told I'm being accused of Medicaid fraud for $62,000 and will be turning it to DA. I don't know what to do, and if I'm going to jail, I've never been accused of Medicaid fraud before… read more
i have a problem, I am due in court monday and is the weekend
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
i have a problem, I am due in court monday and is the weekend so i don't know what to do. the D.A. wants to put the defendent away for one year, but i just found out she has the wrong restraning order… read more
I am in a very ugly civil rights case involving racism. I
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I am in a very ugly civil rights case involving racism. I don't think you could be in an uglier case than mine. I'm not going to go into all the details, but I have become convinced that my apartment … read more
I was found shoplifting at Macys in PA. They took me to their
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was found shoplifting at Macy's in PA. They took me to their loss prevention room and made me pay a civil demand fee. They called the cops and I was arrested, taken to their police station, but they… read more
I was found shoplifting at Macys in PA. They took me to the
Ely, Counselor at Law
hi Fran. I think i was successful in paying you $60. if not
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
hi Fran. I think i was successful in paying you $60. if not please let me know and i will. I wanted to ask you if you could help me get my gun rights restored and how much you would charge. thank you … read more