How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cedric Your Own Question
Cedric, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 2899
Experience:  Several Years of Criminal Defense Trials in L.A. and O.C. as public defender and private attorney
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Cedric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

a contractor took a my backhoe to utilize on his project in

This answer was rated:

a contractor took a my backhoe to utilize on his project in another state, over three years now, what law enforcment agency do I contact local, county, state or FBI.

Tim Cantwell
You should contact the FBI, since the backhoe was taken across state lines, local and state law enforcement doesn't have the authority over the case--just the FBI. Best of luck in getting your backhoe back.
Cedric and 6 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions