Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Hypothetical: what happens, can happen, if a DUI in Olympia
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hypothetical: what happens, can happen, if a DUI in Olympia Muncicipal Court in WA, U.S., gets a plea bargain and a paper is signed during a hearing on the case by the judge on prosecutor recommendati… read more
What happens if a spouse doesnt get help for an overdosed
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
What happens if a spouse doesn't get help for an overdosed spouse because he/she begs the spouse not to and then dies? What are the legal ramifications?… read more
I wanted to get another opinion because I didnt quite understand
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I wanted to get another opinion because I didn't quite understand the one I got from the first person. What will happen to me if I'm charged with Forgery? No one has contacted me, this happened about … read more
What hypothetically happens when a criminal record for a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What hypothetically happens when a criminal record for a misdemeanor in WA is expunged, what can be found after that, in toto or what all is there? Does it vary by location within the state? Is this t… read more
I have a hypothetical friend (who is a very wealthy man). He
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have a hypothetical friend (who is a very wealthy man). He lives in Germany and he has a liking for High end Las Vegas Hookers. If he brings them into his own country to have sexual relations with h… read more
what does a drinking ticket mean and what can happen if you
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
what does a drinking ticket mean and what can happen if you get one what is the best way to handle one… read more
I live in Pennsylvania. Hypothetically, if the following
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in Pennsylvania. Hypothetically, if the following happened, was it a crime and what should be done. Let's say mail was incorrectly sent to that person. The intended recipient doesn't live at th… read more
Asking hypothetical question - friend may have UPS shipped
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Asking hypothetical question - friend may have UPS shipped around 5g's of cocaine from another country to USA, the package may be in Louisville KY, held by Government regulatory agency. What can you t… read more
Hypothetical but happens, a person gets charged with
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
Hypothetical but happens, a person gets charged with misdemeanor DUI in Olympia Municipal Court in Washington State, the BAC was below .08 which is legal and the portable field breath test is inadmiss… read more
I would like to get my record expunged if possible it happened
Sam, Attorney
I would like to get my record expunged if possible it happened in 1998 it was a assault charge for domestic .i didnt even start this but the da was better than my court appointed attorney was i would … read more
Is it possible to help a California inmate get early release
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
Is it possible to help a California inmate get early release from prison for good behavior? He has received a commendation from the warden and is teaching GED classes to other inmates.… read more
hypothetically if two people are the same sex just friends
Bappelman
Bappelman, Founder / Criminal Defense Lawyer
hypothetically if two people are the same sex just friends in all legal and moral respects one person is 17 going on 18 in 2 months andthe other person is 25 and the minors parent disaproves of the fr… read more
What will happen to my friend if their attorney did not make
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What will happen to my friend if their attorney did not make the pre-trial hearing ? What steps should he take ?… read more
What would happened to a person if they spiked a drink to
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
What would happened to a person if they spiked a drink to help his friend rape a girl? Like an accomplice?… read more
is it possible to get a differnet public defender if the one
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
is it possible to get a differnet public defender if the one your loved one has is hated and cruel… read more
Do I need to get a lawyer I was arrested for possession of
Sam, Attorney
Do I need to get a lawyer? I was arrested for possession of marijunina. Here's what happened. I was in a friends car and he ran a light and got pulled over. the officer suspected weed and my friend ha… read more
Is it possible to get a case that's been closed reopened? it
Ely, Counselor at Law
hi is it possible to get a case that's been closed reopened? it happened when I was a kid. … read more
What happened was i wanted to get my passport from a friends
Phillips Esq., Attorney
What happened was i wanted to get my passport from a friends house but i know there was some altercation that's going to be able to happen due to her threatning me so i asked if she can give it to our… read more