How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9413
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my car was broken into about 5 years ago and its taking a long

Customer Question

my car was broken into about 5 years ago and its taking a long time to get my money back from this guy that was ordered to pay restitution last may, last i heard he was ignoring the courts letters by not responding to them to set up a payment plan. Now the lady told me that they were going to send him another letter saying to set up a payment plan or they will garnish his wages. But i dont want a payment plan where he only pays $10 a month. this is taking way to long how do i get him to pay me what he owes me so i can get this over with?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 7 years ago.
You can file a claim with the Victim's Compensation Board,see
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I alteady did that he was ordered to pay and that was almost a year ago. This is going on 5 years all together