Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I live in South Carolina and I have gone to a massage parlor
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hi I live in South Carolina and I have gone to a massage parlor and received services after the massage? I am worried that I could be arrested. … read more
If I was sexting and have not got in trouble or anything or
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
If I was sexting and have not got in trouble or anything or have no warrents should I have anything to worry about?… read more
I have this massage parlor that I frequent... Completely
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I have this massage parlor that I frequent... Completely legal.. Not even a hit of possible solicitation, But the massage therapist that I usually see left and works for someone else now. I went to th… read more
I just received a text message from someone I inquired about
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I just received a text message from someone I inquired about receiving a massage. This occurred about 6-8 months ago. I cancelled the appointment at the last minute and he became very upset. He said s… read more
How soon does a person have to be served if they break a PFA? Does
stevexo
stevexo, Criminal Defense Attorney
How soon does a person have to be served if they break a PFA? Does the person who placed the PFA on another person have the right to keep texting them or are they to stay apart from that person too si… read more
Does a person have to complete a prison sentence in one state
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Does a person have to complete a prison sentence in one state before another state can incarcerate them if convicted… read more
I was arrested at a DUI checkpoint Labor day weekend and still
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
I was arrested at a DUI checkpoint Labor day weekend and still have not received anything from the Las Vegas legal system about the case. At the time I had not taken any prescription drugs also, I do … read more
Does a land lord have the right to ban a person from a residence
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
Does a land lord have the right to ban a person from a residence if the legal lease holder wants that person there?… read more
There is a restraining order in place against me, but the
Nate, Lawyer
there is a restraining order in place against me, but the name of the person that i am to stay away from is a completely different person name … read more
If a person committs a crime, can their family or friends be punnished also
AttySince1978
AttySince1978, Doctoral Degree
If a person does a crime or if a person gets suspended from something. Is it legal or Constitutional for that person's family member or that persons friend to also be punnished or suspended?… read more
A local Indiana massage parlor was raided and I may have received
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
A local Indiana massage parlor was raided and I may have received a call from the police department. The message was almost mostly unintelligible but it ended with " you need to call us back" i lost m… read more
If the person does not have money to pay fines and legal
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
If the person does not have money to pay fines and legal fees related to his charges of lying about his name and birth date along with aggravated stalking, what is the court going to do to him since h… read more
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
How does an illiterate person go about clearing damages from
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How does an illiterate person go about clearing damages from a conviction? I know a man who was accused of attempted rape and has sworn all along that he never touched her. The arresting officer asked… read more
In Kansas, does having passengers blow an above legal limit
John, Trial Lawyer
In Kansas, does having passengers blow an above legal limit give cops probable cause to search a vehicle?… read more
hi i am from utah and i have never done anything in my life
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
hi i am from utah and i have never done anything in my life until last week i solicited a prostitute massage lady and asked for a massage and a happy ending !! it never happened the police came in and… read more
WHEN A PERSON HAS A NO CONTACT ORDER IN PLACE HOW DOES HE COMMUNICATE
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
WHEN A PERSON HAS A NO CONTACT ORDER IN PLACE HOW DOES HE COMMUNICATE WITH THEM TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT BILLS THEY ARE GOING TO PAY OR NOT PAY… read more
In the state of Wisconsin how does a person, that has completed
Sam, Attorney
In the state of Wisconsin how does a person, that has completed the Earned Release Program, get released early from probation and parole? Original sentence 18 months prison, 3 years extended supervisi… read more