Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Loren, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was at a bar last Tuesday and went outside to smoke a cig
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Hello. I was at a bar last Tuesday and went outside to smoke a cig and a lady started verbally attacking me in front of a crowd of people calling me a fagget, that I f**k guys in the ass, a snitch and… read more
I received a fine for possession of marijuana. I was in a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I received a fine for possession of marijuana. I was in a taxi and I smoked some weed just before leaving the cab. The taxi driver locked my door and sped off until he pulled up next to a cop. The cop… read more
(WA) If someone called 911 and reported people smoking drugs
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
(WA) If someone called 911 and reported people smoking drugs in a car parked in a bar parking lot, can the police search that vehicle (pipe could be seen through driver side window). Also, can the own… read more
I got caught using at fake ID at a bar and I got 2 fines in
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I got caught using at fake ID at a bar and I got 2 fines in the mail for false identification and trying to consume alcohol underage. It also states I will lose my license for 90 days. I am a resident… read more
What are the 5 most important things the State Bar is
LawTalk, Lawyer
What are the 5 most important things the State Bar is looking for when you file a complaint against your attorney. I am reading the Bar Website, and just getting lost.I know one is a trust accounting.… read more
Ive filed an Appeal. Difference btwn a Brief and R of A
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
I was cited for smoking in public in Santa Monica and fined $900. I have filed my record of appeal and now i need to file a ''brief'' - what''s the difference. see ROA: Grounds for Appeal: A. The Defe… read more
What can I do about my neighbor below me whos lying to cops
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
What can I do about my neighbor below me who's lying to cops and saying that I'm smoking weed? I have never smoked a day in my life! She had 2 cops come to my home yesterday morning and one last night… read more
If I am given a fine for retail theft and community service
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
If I am given a fine for retail theft and community service do I have to pay the fine the day of and what is considered community service. I live in IL Once the fine and community service is done will… read more
What can I do when I have a neighbor who smokes marijuana
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
What can I do when I have a neighbor who smokes marijuana all day long, and I'm receiving the second hand smoke in my apartment?. He never leaves his apartment. He smokes marijuana and cigarettes cons… read more
I live in TX. My son(15 years old) has a friend that ...
omnilegal
omnilegal, Doctoral Degree
I live in TX. My son(15 years old) has a friend that smokes marijuana. Her mother smokes it with them. What kind of charges can be brought against the mother for contributing to minors?… read more
what is the typical cost of fines in kansas for a dog at large,
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
what is the typical cost of fines in kansas for a dog at large, vicious dog and no licence ticket if dog killed a stray cat on its own property… read more
lancaste pa is trying to take my licence for a 420 fine that
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
lancaste pa is trying to take my licence for a 420 fine that they have turned into a 4300 fine what can i do… read more
What is the fine in Tennessee for a clerk untentionally selling
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
What is the fine in Tennessee for a clerk untentionally selling liquor to an underage customer? Here's a add'l info.....I didn't card this particular female as she looked at least 21 if not more. That… read more
In the state of maryland- what is the possible sentence/fines
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
In the state of maryland- what is the possible sentence/fines associated with embezzeling roughly $500,000 from a corporation handling government contracts and recieving federal funds for the work "re… read more
What are the penalties or fines for driving on a closed unopened
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
What are the penalties or fines for driving on a closed unopened highway (GS 136-26) in NC? This is a mandatory court appearance. Do I need a lawyer?… read more
possession of marijuana less that an ounce what is the fine
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
possession of marijuana less that an ounce what is the fine and what would an attorney charge me to represent me in this case?… read more
At a bar I was given back what I thought was my debit card, ...
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
At a bar I was given back what I thought was my debit card, I signed the tab and then following the bar I used the card for food and then gas. The following morning I sobered up and realized that the … read more
in the state of pa what are the normal fine and penalties for
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
in the state of pa what are the normal fine and penalties for taking a pa state inspecton sticker that did not belong to you or your vehicle police complaint has 3 charges one fraud alter/forg/counter… read more