Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If I rent a home to a tenant who is growing marijuana legally
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
If I rent a home to a tenant who is growing marijuana legally with a medical card, am I libel in any way if their garden is seized for any reason?… read more
Who can legally grow medical marijuana in the state of Colorado
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Who can legally grow medical marijuana in the state of Colorado and how can you check if someone is a legal grower?… read more
My husband and I were recently approached by someone who grows
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My husband and I were recently approached by someone who grows medical marijuana for several patients. This person wants to be able to use our land to grow 8-10 plants for the above stated purpose. My… read more
What is the legal number of marijuana plants that a person
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
What is the legal number of marijuana plants that a person with a medical marijuana card (215) can grow in the State of California… read more
In Oregon, if someone has a legal medical marijuana grow operation
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
In Oregon, if someone has a legal medical marijuana grow operation in their house, do the police have the right to come in and inspect (search?) the residence anytime they want without a search warran… read more
If I have a card and medical prescription for Marijuana - can
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
If I have a card and medical prescription for Marijuana - can I grow my own - if yes - how many plants can I grow ?… read more
I live in Denver, Colorado and Have my medical marijuana card
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I live in Denver, Colorado and Have my medical marijuana card and want to grow my own aloted amount of medicine in my home. I live directly across the street from an elementary school. Is this a probl… read more
Im growing a few "medical" marijuana plants in my back yard.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I'm growing a few "medical" marijuana plants in my back yard. If I catch a person trying to steal them,what are my rights as to his arrest?May I physically detain a person and is it a class one felony… read more
A lady who rents a cottage from me has an Arizona Card with
M. Jacob Mihalov
M. Jacob Mihalov, Solo Practitioner
A lady who rents a cottage from me has an Arizona White Card with cultivation privileges and is starting to grow Marijuana plants in her bathroom. … read more
How many Marijuana plants is a patient able to grow who has
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
How many Marijuana plants is a patient able to grow who has a right to cultivate for them self? I know that it's 12 that are in bud, however, are we able to have clones that are babies? and how many a… read more
im going on probation for possesion in january but i want to
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
im going on probation for possesion in january but i want to move to california to grow medical marijuana. i know i can transfer but i want to know if they will gime me my card and then let me grow wi… read more
I just was sentenced for having a marijuana collective because
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I just was sentenced for having a marijuana collective because the DA didn't want me to grow it. I had both the medical Doctors recommendation and the State Health Card. Nothing was ever intended for … read more
If you have a WA State medical marijuana card you can grow
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
If you have a WA State medical marijuana card you can grow up to 15 marijuana plants. If you planted more than one marijuana seeds, and they germinate & grow, can you be charged with growing more that… read more
My daughter (18) had a small amount of marijuana growing in
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My daughter (18) had a small amount of marijuana growing in her apartment. A roommate called the police. The marijuana belonged to a friend and he has told the police that it was his. She was not take… read more
my son has a medical marijuana card and attends a university
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
my son has a medical marijuana card and attends a university in Los angeles that prohibits marijuana on campus. If his car is parked in the campus parking lot, are the school authorities able to ask t… read more
my roommate is planning to grow medical marijuana in our rented
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
my roommate is planning to grow medical marijuana in our rented apartment. he has it well conceilled and smell controlled. he has a medical card and i do not. i know were growing and its against the f… read more
My Husband is a Medical Marijuana Patient. He grows inside
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
My Husband is a Medical Marijuana Patient. He grows inside of the house for his own personal use and has all the paper work to back up the amount of plants he allowed to have. My question is, regardin… read more
I had a friend who had a marijuana grow operation in California.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I had a friend who had a marijuana grow operation in California. He offered me money to have a package sent to my house. I didn't know what was in the package. The cops arrested him outside of my hous… read more