Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
In Law Enforcement, what constitutes a uniform? What all
counselor94
counselor94, Lawyer
In Law Enforcement, what constitutes a 'uniform'? What all does it include? regular patrol and daily blues uniforms, swat team supplies, hats, gloves, glasses, guns, holsters, etc...Our officers get a… read more
what constitutes interrogating by opposing parties in under
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
what constitutes interrogating by opposing parties in under oath. I heard about police using illegal suggestiveness questioning.… read more
This new jersey case of a paternity test. the test has not
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
this new jersey case of a paternity test. the test has not ever been seen before for 5 yrs. this test just magically appeared on the day of court. My test wasn't sealed properly noted by the technicia… read more
Is it possible to get a criminal case expunged in New Jersey.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Is it possible to get a criminal case expunged in New Jersey. This case was reduced to loitering (about 10 years ago. However, this case has haunted me on all job searches.… read more
In The State Of New Jersey; Criminal Case, If All Witnesses
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
In The State Of New Jersey; Criminal Case, If All Witnesses Were Under A "sequester Order" Including The Leed Detective. If The Detective Is Found At The Home Of The So Called Vicim Getting Their Stor… read more
my case was dismissed and under status it shows, dismissed
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
my case was dismissed and under status it shows, dismissed in one box and hta in the other, what does that stand for… read more
my pti case in new jersey has been over with since 2010 but
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my pti case in new jersey has been over with since 2010 but is prohibiting me from applying for a county corrections job in texas. i was told that in the state of texas a pre-trial intervention case i… read more
What are the laws in New Jersey when you on someone? Is it a
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
What are the laws in New Jersey when you spit on someone? Is it a crime? If so what would you be charged with and what would be the penalty,fines ect.? Is it a state law? If not,what would be the char… read more
i was put under a law in which wasnt passed yet in new jersey.
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
i was put under a law in which wasnt passed yet in new jersey. after my sentencing later that year was passed. i did 2 years probation after 8 years i receive a call from the court house asking me if … read more
I am charged under solicitation in New jersey. Asked me to
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I am charged under solicitation for prostitution in New jersey. Asked me to attend court. Can you please tell me, how can i get off this without a record on my name?… read more
In New Jersey, what is the penalty for a minor posessing a
Ely, Counselor at Law
In New Jersey, what is the penalty for a minor posessing a fake I.D.? What is the penalty for a minor to purchase alcohol using a fake I.D?… read more
In New Jersey - what is the worst penalty for leaving the scene
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
In New Jersey - what is the worst penalty for leaving the scene of an accident, careless driving and failure to report and accident.… read more
My brother was just taken into custody here in CA on a New
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
My brother was just taken into custody here in CA on a New Jersey warrant. I work for law enforcement in CA, but am unfamiliar with New Jersey law. The charges are one count of oral copulation and one… read more
My cousin claims that he is innocent and received a thirty-five
JPEsq, Attorney
My cousin claims that he is innocent and received a thirty-five year sentence in the state of New Jersey. How does he file for an appeal on the prosecutors with holding info from the jurors?… read more
New Jersey law what does the charge "manufacturing
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
New Jersey law what does the charge "manufacturing &distributing" mean bc as I read the law if a person is charged with that charge they have to "knowingly manufacter distribute or facilitate the same… read more
What is a fourth degree crime in New Jersey? Is that a misdeamenor
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
What is a fourth degree crime in New Jersey? Is that a misdeamenor or is that a felony? What are the range of possibilities on it. Specifically, a charge of violation of a restraining order is the iss… read more
What is considered criminal following in New Jersey? Could
Sam, Attorney
What is considered criminal following in New Jersey? Could you connect me with the statute on the issue so that I could see it in print. Person A has a restraining order against person B. The restrain… read more
under what circumstances are emails allowed in a new jersey
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
under what circumstances are emails allowed in a new jersey municpal court for presentation and ac ceptance by a judge?… read more