Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
i was arrested for class b misdemeaner possession of marijuana
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
i was arrested for class b misdemeaner possession of marijuana under two ounces,first offence,in texas,what sentences could i be given.… read more
I was charged with a Class A Misdemeanor for Possesion of under
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I was charged with a Class A Misdemeanor for Possesion of under two ounces of marijuana in a drug-free zone. I had empty sandwich bags, a cigarette rolling machine with marijuana on it, and legal ince… read more
If I had under an ounce of hash and under an ounce of marijuana,
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
If I had under an ounce of hash and under an ounce of marijuana, would that be a marijuana possession charge of over an ounce (because they add the numbers together, and get over an ounce) or will it … read more
I was arrested for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. The officer smelled it during a traffic stop and when asked, I handed the officer the marijuana. I am unsure what to plead. I am leani… read more
EXL=TEXAS ONLY; POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA 0 TO 2 OUNCES; CLASS
Eric. Y., Esq.
Eric. Y., Esq., Law/J.D.
EXL=TEXAS ONLY; POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA 0 TO 2 OUNCES; CLASS B MISDEMEANOR*JP5; BOND $2,000 Can he turn himself in for a Travis County Warrant in Galveston County? We are trying our best to get this t… read more
I was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and paraphernalia when I was 18. The charges were dropped 2 days later,and my record was expunged. Now (20+ years later) I'm in a jury pool. If t… read more
Son was arrested while camping in Texas and charged with
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Son was arrested while camping in Texas and charged with possession of a class a narcotic and misdemeanor marijuana possession. He was release and told to report to the authoritities upon returning to… read more
was arrested for illegalpossesion of simple marijuana,drug
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
was arrested for illegalpossesion of simple marijuana,drug paraferelia, possession of a firearm, misdemeanor charges, what should I do to settle charges and possibly have removed from my record… read more
I was charged with possession of marijuana misdemeanor
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Okay I was charged with possession of marijuana misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia misdemeanor two counts of child endangerment misdemeanor what is worse … read more
I was arrested in Arizona for marijuana possessions- a class
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested in Arizona for marijuana possessions- a class 6 felony even though all I had was one joint. I qualify for a drug diversion program, but it means random testing and classes and I have to… read more
Son arrested in Cobb County, Georgia for less than one ounce
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Son arrested in Cobb County, Georgia for less than one ounce of marijuana and charged with a misdemeanor. I need some names of attorneys to contact in Cobb County.… read more
what r charges for theft by deception over 500 dollars marijuana
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
what r charges for theft by deception over 500 dollars marijuana under an ounce and forgery 2nd degree.. 1st time offender… read more
I was arrested for marijuana possession of less than one
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
I was arrested for marijuana possession of less than one ounce, it is my first charge, can I use Conditional Discharge without having a lawyer in court with me?… read more
My boyfriend was arrested on a class A misdemeanor of possession
Nate, Lawyer
My boyfriend was arrested on a class A misdemeanor of possession of paraphernalia, in Pike county Indiana. Can you tell me what his options are for this such as a ticket or fine or probation? We thoug… read more
My 20 year old son was arrested for possession of marijuana
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My 20 year old son was arrested for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. What are the possible penalties? Does he need a lawyer for arraignment in August?… read more
My husband was charged with a Class misdemeanor for marijuana
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My husband was charged with a Class B misdemeanor for marijuana and a felony for a controlled substance. We were never given a written statement of the charges against him. The only thing we got in wr… read more
Arrested and charged with possession of marijuana while
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Arrested and charged with possession of marijuana while driving a friend's car. Charge was dismissed. I am currently in medical school and I am applying to graduate programs. I want/need to know how a… read more
My 17 yr. old daughter was arrested recently she was charged
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My 17 yr. old daughter was arrested recently she was charged with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. We are schedlued to go to court in a couple of days. the only documentation that I have… read more