Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

DCrane Law
DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
A friend of mine went to a massage parlor. Several minutes
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
A friend of mine went to a massage parlor. Several minutes into the massage, the therapist offered him a hand job. He asked the therapist if she was a cop. She said no, so he consented, had the hand j… read more
I was charged for prostitution in a sting operation.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was charged for prostitution in a sting operation … read more
is giving someone a hand job for $$$ illegal by a licenses
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
is giving someone a "hand job" for $$$ illegal by a licenses massage therapist. What is the legal status that covers this in maryland… read more
I went to get a massage by a woman who has been arrested for
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
I went to get a massage by a woman who has been arrested for running a prostitution ring out of her home, where she also gave massages. The police have my name and number from her records. Can I get i… read more
I visited a newly opened massage parlor three weeks ago.Last
Loren, criminal lawyer
I visited a newly opened massage parlor three weeks ago.Last week an employee was arrested for prostitution. My visit was completely Legitimate.No intent and no codes were broken.Should I be concerned… read more
my husband was arrested of prostitution in TX last week, does he need to
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my husband was arrested for solicitation of prostitution in TX last week, does he need to hire an attorney to represent him in court and what are the average fees to do so… read more
My wife was arrested for prostitution in a sting operation.
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
My wife was arrested for prostitution in a sting operation. I called the number she let and stated that "that you hired my wife as an escort and I am checking on her" The detective then informed me sh… read more
I own a business and im on house arrest. My job is
Nate, Lawyer
my job is considered on call and my hours of operation are being deprived … read more
I need help finding out if I have a warrant out for my
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hi there. I need help finding out if I have a warrant out for my arrest in the state of North Carolina. My former business partner threatened that he would file criminal charges against me when I diss… read more
My husband was just arrested at our business s hands on some
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
my husband was just arrested at our business for putting his hands on some one to get them to leave our business after he kept telling this person to leave. What kind of charges will result from this.… read more
I need help filling out a petition to seal arrest and
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
I need help filling out a petition to seal arrest and criminal records from Colorado. There are several facets to consider and I am having a hard time understanding the language and the many forms to … read more
My friend who also has helped me start a business is now in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My friend who also has helped me start a business is now in jail for probation violation. Is there some way i can help get him out? I know alot depends on the probation officer. Can I assume legal res… read more
My wife and I got into an argument that got way out of hand.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My wife and I got into an argument that got way out of hand. This argument turned physical on both parts. We where both arrested and charged with DV3 in SC. We both signed affidavit of dismissal and p… read more
i need to know if the police can confiscate my cell phone wi
Roger, Litigation Attorney
i need to know if the police can confiscate my cell phone with out a warrant . Or with out arresting me. I also need to know if there is a amunity law for a witness that was part of the some crime.… read more
I need to know if there is a way to get help with purge money
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
I need to know if there is a way to get help with purge money to get my boyfriend out of jail?… read more
Ive just found out that the director at my therapists office
Ellen, Attorney
I've just found out that the director at my therapist's office has been arrested for unlawful surveillance after a spy camera was discovered in the practices public restroom. Can I sue the director?… read more
How do i find out if i have a warrant for my arrest
JD, Doctoral Degree
i got in some trouble with my last job. i need to know if i have a warrant out for my arrest .… read more
I need help with some major issues. My husband was arrested
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I need help with some major issues. My husband was arrested in April for Disorderly conduct, and resisting with out violence. He decided he was going to go to trial and he was appointed a public deffe… read more