Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If i get pull over for a minor traffic violation and my license
Sam, Attorney
If i get pull over for a minor traffic violation and my license are suspended can the police search my car without my consent? Can they go in my trunk?… read more
I was pulled over for an HOV-3 violation in October in Virgi
Counselor
Counselor, Doctoral Degree
I was pulled over for an HOV-3 violation in October in Virginia. I have a VA license but have lived in Baltimore, Maryland for five years. (I am a recent college graduate with a perfect driving record… read more
Was pulled over for a moving violation and was told my license
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Was pulled over for a moving violation and was told my license was suspended from a violation 8 years ago. Went to pay my bail for the recent moving violation but was given an arraignment date. Is the… read more
I heard that Minnesota was working on a law to remove the any
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I heard that Minnesota was working on a law to remove the "any use of alcohol invalidates license" restriction or B-card for people who haven't had any violations for many years. Is this true? If so, … read more
I live in vt I have a restricted licence ihave an interlock
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I live in vt I have a restricted licence ihave an interlock device from dwi we are moving to rockport tx whats needed to get a licence in tx this happened around 11-23-2012 thank you ray in vt… read more
Yesterday I was pulled over for a traffic violation and my
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Yesterday I was pulled over for a traffic violation and my car was searched because he claimed he smelled thc. There was none but the officers confiscated $9500 in cash and my cell phone, and I spent … read more
I was pulled over in 2006 for driving with no license I ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was pulled over in 2006 for driving with no license I went and got my permit and took it to court my violation was dropped to an infraction. I paid the fines and thought that was it. Now in April of… read more
I live in. I got pulled over with a suspended license after
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in Washington. I got pulled over with a suspended license after a dui conviction. I have bad depression and anxiety and am wondering if I could do house arrest or community service in lieu of 3… read more
My license is suspended for DWI. I was pulled over and was
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
My license is suspended for DWI. I was pulled over and was given a citation for no dl. I was honest with the police why I didn't have it. He said his computer was down wrote me the ticket and let me g… read more
My License was cancelled for 3 years because I violated a no
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My License was cancelled for 3 years because I violated a no alcohol restriction on my drivers license. Although I was NOT driving and therefore No charges against me I am being punished the same as i… read more
I was pulled over for a minor traffic violation... CCW
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
I was pulled over for a minor traffic violation. I have a CCW and when ever i get pulled, i give the officer my driving license, and my CCW permit at the same time.(cops here pull you for anything and… read more
If I were to be pulled over for a traffic violation when the
Ely, Counselor at Law
If I were to be pulled over for a traffic violation when the officer checks ncic he will find i'm on probation. Would he typically ask me if I'm in violation of my probation or would he simply contact… read more
I was pulled over for cvc violations by narcs. In the process
LawTalk, Lawyer
I was pulled over for cvc violations by narcs. In the process of that the officer said he smelled marijuana. He couldn't find it, threatened me so I told him it was in the trunk. I didn't give him con… read more
A while ago I recieved an owi. Recently I was pulled over on
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
A while ago I recieved an owi. Recently I was pulled over on a random license plate check. No traffic violation occured and my vehicle was properly registered but now I am facing a criminal charge. I … read more
I was pulled over for a traffic violation and have no license
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
I was pulled over for a traffic violation and have no license due to a dui from last year. They told me that I need to have a lawyer present at my hearing, but my po told me that i need to ask the cop… read more
I was pulled over and given a ticket because my license was
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I was pulled over and given a ticket because my license was not renewed but I was never told why I was pulled over to begin with? The officer never said I was speeding, or that I had a tail light out … read more
In PA I was pulled over for driving on a suspended license
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
In PA I was pulled over for driving on a suspended license for a DUI. (Worst decision of my life was to get in the car but I so badly wanted to go home to my family.) I have zero other history with th… read more
I was pulled over in lIlinois for a suspended License but I
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I was pulled over in lIlinois for a suspended License but I live in Phoenix and handed them a valid Pheonix license I then called ill sec of state and they said my lisence in illinois was expired but … read more