Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
IS it possible for peopl to use detective gadgetry on your
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
IS it possible for peopl to use detective gadgetry on your cell phone and listen in or suth the phone down? I have heard other unprofessionally blurting out and I feel strongly that this was dobe to m… read more
can detectives record your conversation with them without telling
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
can detectives record your conversation with them without telling you? can they take my phone [cell] and use it against me without awarrant?… read more
is it possible to get a list of all activity ON a cell phone?
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
is it possible to get a list of all activity ON a cell phone? Like if another cell is tracking your phone (GPS)… read more
Can a private Christian school search my child for a cell phone
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Can a private Christian school search my child for a cell phone - they have a no cell phone policy in place?… read more
Can an employer in Wi search a private cell phone? How about
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Can an employer in Wi search a private cell phone? How about a private cell pd by the employer? … read more
i commited identity theft by trying to open a cell phone account
Roger, Litigation Attorney
i commited identity theft by trying to open a cell phone account useing my landloards name and social security number. It never went threw and i didnt receceive a contract or a phone cuz it came back … read more
I just recently found out that my personal cell phone number
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
Hi. I just recently found out that my personal cell phone number was used to apply for a loan in someone else's name. This person happens to be someone I work with and am very close to. She didn't app… read more
Is there any law about someone taking a private cell phone
LawTalk, Lawyer
Is there any law about someone taking a private cell phone after being told not to, and deleting information on it (text and phone number info). They say they want to delete your info that they had se… read more
is it against the law in virginia to use cell phone spyware
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
is it against the law in virginia to use cell phone spyware to catch a cheating spouse if I bought the phones?… read more
a freind was arrested and they used his cell phone to find
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
a freind was arrested and they used his cell phone to find my number and texted me to meet for a deal.then they re-texted and wanted to meet ot another location..when i parked on the street 5 cop care… read more
If a person is using your cell phone can they be served a
Ray, Lawyer
If a person is using your cell phone can they be served a warrent for a cell phone that's not there's or does owner of cell phone have to receive the warrent… read more
If your cell phone is in the hands of a detective and your
Lawdoctor
Lawdoctor, Attorney At Law
If your cell phone is in the hands of a detective and your a minor who was arrested for possession of illegal substances do they have the ability to recover deleted texts from that phone, even if you … read more
in arizona a detective called on my cell phone while i was
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
in arizona a detective called on my cell phone while i was in las vegas and later said that he recorded conversation. is that legal?… read more
My daughter is pregnant and lives with her boyfriend, the house
JPEsq, Attorney
My daughter is pregnant and lives with her boyfriend, the house phone is in her name, the cell phone number i have is hers but the esn of the cell phone apparently belongs to him, i cannot get a hold … read more
Two detectives on this case went into this detainees cell 11
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Two detectives on this case went into this detainees cell 11 days before the trial and took 490 pages of lawyer/client confidential information with the encouragement of the prosecutor. They made two … read more
Can someone hacked your cell phone without your permission
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
can someone hacked your cell phone without your permission listening to all your private conversation and transmitted to a another person ?… read more
I was questioned today by a detective on a possible
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was questioned today by a detective on a possible sexual assault on woman I met that asked me to have sex and I had only oral sex. We were both drinking and in no way forced her to preform oral. I d… read more
My brand new car got towed by the Boston police and is under
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my brand new car got towed by the Boston police and is under investigation ..i was given a detectives phone number to call. i didn't reach out to the detective yet because i wanted a lawer first… read more