Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawTalk, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son got into an altercation with another boy, the whole
Sam, Attorney
My son got into an altercation with another boy, the whole incident started in school the boy pushed him he pushed back, they stop it there to not get in trouble in school, so it was taken up aftersch… read more
My boyfriend and I had an altercation in May. He pushed me
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My boyfriend and I had an altercation in May. He pushed me hard enough to where I blacked out a few seconds. I called the police but he was gone by then and they are trying to charge him for battery b… read more
My kids father and I got into an altercation early Feb of
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My kids father and I got into an altercation early Feb of this year. During the altercation, he pushed me into a wall creating a big hole in my apartment wall and hid my cell phone so that I couldn't … read more
My Son was charged with assault. He was pushed to the ground
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My Son was charged with assault. He was pushed to the ground first, sustaining minor injuries to his arm. He got up and hit the man in the face. The man went and found a police officer and filed assau… read more
My son was involved in an altercation at school where a
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
My son was involved in an altercation at school where a student attacked him and he pushed him off to get away. My son was charged with an ordinance violation of disorderly conduct which we/he plead n… read more
on Skype I talked to a guy and discussed him hacking my school
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
on Skype I talked to a guy and discussed him hacking my school to change grades. I changed my mind on the whole thing and got a refund on the money. he is threatening to send the chat logs to my schoo… read more
My boyfriend and I got into physical altercation he wanted a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my boyfriend and I got into physical altercation he wanted a kiss and grabbed me and I pushed him away and hit out at him he slapped me across my ear / head two more time of me swinging at him and him… read more
my husbnd and i got into an altercation last night and ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
my husbnd and i got into an altercation last night and it turned physical. he began pushing me and attempted to choke me. at one point i grabbed his genitals area to refrain him from further hurting m… read more
My husband and I had an altercation leading to him pushing
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My husband and I had an altercation leading to him pushing me and me falling and hitting my head requiring 6 stitches. I receivec medical attention and at the hospital the police came and filed a repo… read more
I have a friend who is in a bad situation, He gave a guy a
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have a friend who is in a bad situation, He gave a guy a ride because it was raining and dropped the man off at his motel. The guy left his bag in the car so my friend went to give it to him. When h… read more
Hi I have a questions about an altercation which occurred
Sam, Attorney
Hi I have a questions about an altercation which occurred between two people. On guy was egging on a bunch of guys, sort of calling them all out at once. In return, one guy reciprocated and broke his … read more
My cousin was held down by 2 guys while another guy beat him
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My cousin was held down by 2 guys while another guy beat him up. he got a couple swings to try to defend himself but didnt work. My cousin then called the cops and tried to press charges but they told… read more
I pushed a guy in a pool as a joke and he pressed charges ...
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I pushed a guy in a pool as a joke and he pressed charges against me ( battery) I have never been in trouble with the law in my life. Will I have battery charges on my record or do you think the court… read more
There was an altercation with my neighbor. He called the police
RJ
RJ, JD
There was an altercation with my neighbor. He called the police on me and I called the police on him. He accused my of threatening him and trying to kill him with a pellet gun which I can prove is not… read more
My boyfriend and I had an argument that turned ugly. He pushed
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My boyfriend and I had an argument that turned ugly. He pushed me, and I pushed him. He then took our 5 month old without my permission, we are not married. I was very angry, and called 911. He was su… read more
Back in 01/2009, my then partner and I got into an argument.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Back in 01/2009, my then partner and I got into an argument. He ended up pushing me down on the ground. Police was called and botXXXXX XXXXXne is he was charged with a misdemeanor. H was in lock up fo… read more
I want to know if I have a case because he( detective) say
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I want to know if I have a case because he( detective) say he was told my brother was in an altercation with another man and claim he pushed my brother and he fell. This same man say he called the amb… read more
my boyfriend and i went to a bar, where i saw him kissing ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
my boyfriend and i went to a bar, where i saw him kissing another girl. i slapped the girl and pushed him back to his chair.the officer on duty at the club had my boyfriend take a taxi home while my f… read more