Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawTalk, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I got a DUI last April and got into an ARD program. When my
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I got a DUI last April and got into an ARD program. When my ARD program is over, will my employer still see that I had a DUI so I can drive our company truck. … read more
my son had dui 3 years ago went threw ard program completed
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my son had dui 3 years ago went threw ard program completed probation paid a lawer 3800.00 to get expunge still on his driving record… read more
My son got a DUI in December 2008 in Alaska. Went through
Ely, Counselor at Law
My son got a DUI in December 2008 in Alaska. Went through the treatment program and was paid fines, etc. He got a second DUI in WA, while attending college. He was offerred the Deferred Prosecution, a… read more
I had a dui 15 years ago which was expunged after 1 year for
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I had a dui 15 years ago which was expunged after 1 year for completing the ARD program in Pennsylvania. That dui is off my record now. I got another DUI 3 years ago which was also expunged after 1 ye… read more
I was convicted of a felony and completed all required
LawTalk, Lawyer
I was convicted of a felony and completed all required programs , paid all fee , fines , etc. in 1994. I had my record expunged upon completion of probation. can i have my gun rights restored ?… read more
I was recently convicted of retail theft in PA and pleaded
Sam, Attorney
I was recently convicted of retail theft in PA and pleaded guilty. I paid the fines and everything. Is the ARD program still an option of mine? I'm currently in a RA class to be a resident assistant a… read more
I got a DUI in the state of OR 2008. This was my first offense
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I got a DUI in the state of OR 2008. This was my first offense and since have completed all the all court requirements to get my lic back. I moved from OR to AZ in 2009. In order to get my lic in AZ, … read more
I have two DUI(s) and I have completed all requirements the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have two DUI(s) and I have completed all requirements the judge handed down, paid all fines, completed classes and probation. What do I do now? I am not from Illinois but now reside here. Need guida… read more
I had a dui in 1999 I only paid half of my fines I now received
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I had a dui in 1999 I only paid half of my fines I now received a court notice for ARD violation hearing. can they put me in jail if I pay the remainder 700.00 before the hearing?… read more
Hello - I had a DUI on April 5 2010 in Los Angeles CA, I have
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Hello - I had a DUI on April 5 2010 in Los Angeles CA, I have finished and paid all fines, programs and penalties. I heard the probation of zero alcohol in blood while driving is 3 years, is that corr… read more
i am on a ard program that ends this august. since i
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
i am on a ard program that ends this august. since i have had good behavior and completed all requirements, can apply to get off early?… read more
I received a DUI in PA in 2003. I completed a first time
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I received a DUI in PA in 2003. I completed a "first time offender" ARD program. My license was suspended for 30 days and in 2005 received a court document ordering my criminal record be expunged from… read more
Nearly three years ago I had a DUI in PA and it was the
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
Nearly three years ago I had a DUI in PA and it was the lowest tier. I completed ARD. I never went and got it expunged, however in August of this year I got charged with a first offense incapable of s… read more
I am in a diversion program for a first offense DUI, called
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am in a diversion program for a first offense DUI, called ARD in the state of PA, my ARD began on July 19th. I have 6 months of probation, how would I know the exact date when the 6 months end?… read more
i got a dui an child endangerment charge in 2007.....i have
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
i got a dui an child endangerment charge in 2007.....i have completed all of the sentance except for the first offender program ..which i was enrolled,completed 11 of 15 weeks,then terminated til i co… read more
My husband is on supervised probation for a 2nd dui. He has
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband is on supervised probation for a 2nd dui. He has completed his classes, paid all fines, and met all appt requirements. His probation officer is saying that early termination has to be reque… read more
my daughter got a dui last fall in mississippi. she lives in
Ely, Counselor at Law
my daughter got a dui last fall in mississippi. she lives in la. she went to court, paid her fines, had liscense suspended for 90 days, went thru all the classes etc. in the mean time she recieved a l… read more
I had a DUI in Philadelphia in 2000, I paid all my restitution
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I had a DUI in Philadelphia in 2000, I paid all my restitution and fines including surcharges to PA. I am just now getting my license back, but found that NJ is requiring me to pay $5280.00 in fees an… read more