Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
neighbor falsey accused my dog of getting under fence and and
Roger, Litigation Attorney
neighbor falsey accused my dog of getting under fence and and killing her dog. My dog is a pit bull. We went to court and judge said charges could warrant jail time, so she said I need to get an attor… read more
My friend works for a school district on an Indian reservation
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My friend works for a school district on an Indian reservation and was accused of selling drugs. No evidence to support the claim, only the word of a student. He made a deal to be under house arrest w… read more
My son who lives in New Hampshire is being accuse of a crime
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My son who lives in New Hampshire is being accuse of a crime he didn't commit. The police came to his girl friend house last night and told her that they are giving him until this morning to come into… read more
My Husband was accused of being at a Best buy store in a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My Husband was accused of being at a Best buy store in a town he doesn't live in or never been to He is currently on probation in our hometown and is on 24hr supervision which prohibits him from being… read more
Hello, I am being charged for animal abondonment. I took
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hello, I am being charged for animal abondonment. I took a cat to a no kill shelter without permission. I have a ticket. The guy hated to give it to me but the other party a non-profit wanted to charg… read more
My son is being accused of burgerly of a habitat. The detective
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My son is being accused of burgerly of a habitat. The detective said that they have found the items at a pawn shop and he needs to confess to doing this crime. He has never been in troble befor but do… read more
My son is being accused of a sexual encounter with another
LawTalk, Lawyer
My son is being accused of a sexual encounter with another minor. He has not been charged but cps & police are involved in the case. He is scheduled to go in for a taped interview with judge, cps and … read more
My son is being falsely accused by my ex-son-in-law and my
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
My son is being falsely accused by my ex-son-in-law and my stepdaughter. My grandchildren went and say their dad 2 weeks ago in SC and my grandson said that his sister has seen my sons privates and th… read more
hello, my son is being accused of being involved in an incident
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
hello, my son is being accused of being involved in an incident that happened at his school on tuesday. An officer calls me on friday about it and says i need to bring my son in on tuesday when he wil… read more
My son was accused of being molested by a family friend. We
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
My son was accused of being molested by a family friend. We have questioned our son and am convinced that nthis did not happen. The detective in charge of this case refuses to drop the case. Now the d… read more
I live in Kansas. My dog is being accused of being aggressive.
Ely, Counselor at Law
I live in Kansas. My dog is being accused of being aggressive. Do I have the right to see the records of accusations aganist the dog and when filed. There is a concerning reason why. The small town is… read more
I live in a small town and my son that is 18 and still lives
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I live in a small town and my son that is 18 and still lives at home was put on probation in the city court for criminal tresspassing and are city court clerk which is also are probation office came o… read more
My neighbor shot my Pit dog for being on his property
Sam, Attorney
My neighbor shot my Pit bull dog for being on his property pooping, the neighbor told the animal control officer that the pit bull dog "diesel" lunged at him. The dog has NO history with our county of… read more
We have a son that is being falsely accused of abuse towards
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
Hello we have a son that is being falsely accused of sexual abuse towards his sister. Our son had a incident in school that this guy has completely fabricated into something that it not true. He has t… read more
My upstairs neighbor falsely accused me of hoarding cats and
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
my upstairs neighbor falsely accused me of hoarding cats and having a gnat infestation she also had the health department and housing come to my apartment.nothing was found of course except for my one… read more
My adult son is being accused of raping an adult woman who
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My adult son is being accused of raping an adult woman who he thought was his friend. THey are both deaf and communicate by sign language. They have been acquaintances for a couple of years. THis past… read more
My son is being accused of something he really did not do.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is being accused of something he really did not do. He is being sought for Aggravated Domestic Battery, Aggravated Battery, Drug Paraphernalia. The pregnant girlfriend call for an ambulance whe… read more
MY 19 year old son is being Falsely accused and charged with
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
MY 19 year old son is being Falsely accused and charged with rape. Can he sue the girl for False accusations and Defermation of his character? and if so what does he need to do to proceed.… read more