Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My roommate and I were involved in an altercation. He mushed
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
My roommate and I were involved in an altercation. He mushed my face with his hand and due to the fact that I have PTSD (my fellow officer was murdered by strangulation when I was a Corrections Office… read more
Hello, My husband and I are involved in a lawsuit against
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Hello, My husband and I are involved in a lawsuit against my husband's ex-wife. Besides trying to recover hidden assets, we are also trying to recover my husband's premarital condo, which she was wron… read more
I was vacationing in Daytona Beach, Florida last week with
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I was vacationing in Daytona Beach, Florida last week with my family. My wife and I were involved in an altercation, which resulted in a misdemeanor assault charge. I was imprisoned for 24 hours and m… read more
SINCE I FILED A LAW SUIT AGAINST THE JUDGE AND PD AND CLERKS
JPEsq, Attorney
SINCE I FILED A LAW SUIT AGAINST THE JUDGE AND PD AND CLERKS OFFICE SHOULD THE SAME JUDGE AND PD PRESIDE OVER THE CASE? IF THE PD STATED IN 2004 THERE WAS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST WOULD IT BE RESONABLE … read more
I live in AZ, I was a passenger in a vehicle that the driver
Ely, Counselor at Law
I live in AZ, I was a passenger in a vehicle that the driver fired shots from a gun into the air. We were pulled over and he was arrested and I was detained. We were both taken to the station and I co… read more
My husband, son , and I were involved in a domestic dispute
Sam, Attorney
My husband, son , and I were involved in a domestic dispute in the state of delaware and my husband was accidently shot by my son protecting me, since then my sons case has been dropped and my husband… read more
I have filed a wrongful death suit against 4 different establishments
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have filed a wrongful death suit against 4 different establishments that were involved with my mother's death. Summons were sent out, and they have 30 days to respond to this summons. My question is… read more
I had an altercation with someone and now I have to appear
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I had an altercation with someone and now I have to appear before a judge because this person filed charges against me. I had walked away from an argument and she followed me to my car; when I turned … read more
my professor is stalking me after i filed a harassment complaint
hocuspocusme
hocuspocusme, Attorney
my professor is stalking me after i filed a harassment complaint against him with the campus PD, basically the only proof i have of the stalking is what i have seen. should i file for a restraining or… read more
I have had an unfounded lawsuit filed against me in another
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I have had an unfounded lawsuit filed against me in another state. It was found to be untrue. Because it was from another state, I had to pay an attorney, hotel accomodations, plane fare, loss wages, … read more
I would like to file a complaint/lawsuit against the office
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I would like to file a complaint/lawsuit against the office of the public defender, on behalf of a relative who was found guilty at trial. The public defender failed to submit crucial evidence deemed … read more
Hi My husband is a doctor . I filed a divorce lawsuit against
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
Hi My husband is a doctor . I filed a divorce lawsuit against him . My divorce attorney advised me to talk to the FBI since i came forward and told her that there is a chance that he is taking kickbac… read more
I filed a lawsuit against two parties and they hire separate
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I filed a lawsuit against two parties and they hire separate lawyers, am I required to fight my case against two sets of answers and pathes of representation? I filed a motion to sever and was denied.… read more
I worked at a casino and there was a class action lawsuit filed that were not r
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I worked at a casino and there was a class action lawsuit filed for breaks that were not received. I worked there for one year, left in 2011. Gave my statement to both casinos lawyers and prosecuting … read more
On Oct 1, 2008 I was watching a rerun of the LAW AND ORDER,SVU
Aaron Paul
Aaron Paul, J.D.
On Oct 1, 2008 I was watching a rerun of the LAW AND ORDER,SVU show on the USA network and was watching the episode that had the name of "SIN". On this episode they were discussiong the fact of gettin… read more
i am a bouncer, i was involved in a small altercation with
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
i am a bouncer, i was involved in a small altercation with 2 other guys, one of the guys called the cops, we were all arrested and charged w/ misd. disorderly conductt, we are all victims in each othe… read more
my Daughter and her boyfriend had the car that they were to
CrimLaw
CrimLaw, Juris Doctor (JD)
my Daughter and her boyfriend had the car that they were to be in shot at and I need to know if I can get a police report on the internet… read more
I want to know if if any changes in the meth guidelines were
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I want to know if if any changes in the meth guidelines were changed on Nov.1, 2008. I know there were guidelines changes prior to Nov. 1, 2008 on crack-concain. Does the new guideline change effect f… read more