Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son left scene of accident that only evolved damages to
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son left scene of accident that only evolved damages to his vehicle in lake city florida… read more
I live in South Carolina and I left the scene of and accident
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I live in South Carolina and I left the scene of and accident because it was so late. No one was hurt (I sideswiped a parked car) I was going to go back in the morning, but before I could the police c… read more
I left the scene of an accident that caused no property damage
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I left the scene of an accident that caused no property damage or injury to others while i was intoxicated in michigan. I haven't called the police yet. Should I get a lawyer?… read more
My slightly mentally disabled son left the scene of accident
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My slightly mentally disabled son left the scene of accident because he was scared. He turned himself in the next day. There was no injuries a fender bender. He was the last driver in a line of 4 cars… read more
I hit a parked car and left the scene (there was minimal damage
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I hit a parked car and left the scene (there was minimal damage to the car and no one was hurt), this is my first offense what will happen? Jail? A fine?… read more
My son is 16 and he left the scene of an accident. There was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is 16 and he left the scene of an accident. There was approx. $1500 in damage. What should I do? I really can't afford an attorney.… read more
My son had an accident yesterday but fled the scene because
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son had an accident yesterday but fled the scene because he panicked. He had DUI last month and we hired a lawyer for that, his DMV hearing was postponed to July 18 but his court hearing is on July… read more
A friend of mine hit a parked car last night and left the ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
A friend of mine hit a parked car last night and left the scene of the accident. There was damage to both cars and he doesn''t know if anyone saw the accident. What should he do?… read more
My husband was just got into an accident and left the scene
Sam, Attorney
My husband was just got into an accident and left the scene and he scared. He wants to turn himself him but I am a disable veteran not working .. I need help… read more
My son left the scene of an accident last week and was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son left the scene of an accident last week and was pulled over 10 minutes later by police. He received a summons to appear on the 18th but has not even contacted an attorney. He has only had his l… read more
I hit a car yesterday and left the scene of the accident. It
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I hit a car yesterday and left the scene of the accident. It was not big, nobody got hurt and there was a little bit of damage in the cars. What is the punishment for that? The police went after me an… read more
leaving the scene of accident delaware. no property damage
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
leaving the scene of accident delaware. no property damage or personal injury but otehr driver contacted the police.… read more
First time misdemeanor in mi, leaving scene of accident
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
First time misdemeanor in mi, leaving scene of accident property damage I was the not @ fault driver. Officers came to my house & blew a .07 … read more
I left the scene of accident and left my vechile. The troopers
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I left the scene of accident and left my vechile. The troopers charged me with hit and run. I never hit anyone and no one ever hit me. They also charged me with aggravated obstruction to hwy… read more
My son's girlfriend his license which he was using as
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Vice President & General Counsel
my son's girlfriend burnt his license which he was using as identification. His license is suspended because of tickets. He has an 800.00 dollar warrent. … read more
son was involved in a accident he hit a bank pillar and left
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
son was involved in a accident he hit a bank pillar and left the scene did not call the police no other cars were involved and there was no one injured just a lttle damage to the pillar he is on a per… read more
I'm inquiring about the penalty for leaving the scene of an
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi I'm inquiring about the penalty for leaving the scene of an accident in Georgia though no one was hurt.. … read more
I was involved in an accident where i hit a pedestrian in a
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
I was involved in an accident where i hit a pedestrian in a crosswalk. I left the scene of the accident because I was alone and didn't think i could handle it in my mental state. I called the oplice m… read more