Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my 17 yr old daughter received a ticket for possesion of drug
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
my 17 yr old daughter received a ticket for possesion of drug paraphernalia (marijuana pipe found in her car). Do we need a lawyer? She has never been in any trouble before. We are in Missouri… read more
A friend was charged with being in possesion of a drug under
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
A friend was charged with being in possesion of a drug under the health and safety code however, he was in possesion of a prescription drug without a prescription a violation of the business and profe… read more
I have a criminal complaint for possesion of drug paraphanalia
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I have a criminal complaint for possesion of drug paraphanalia from 2005 in Marana Arizona. I can't even remember this charge ... but doing a search I found it seems to be still active. I've turned my… read more
my son is in jail for a drug related. he will be arraigned
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my son is in jail for a drug related. he will be arraigned dec 5. How much it will cost to defend him?… read more
i have a unlawful possesion of mariguana ticket for febuary
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
i have a unlawful possesion of mariguana ticket for febuary 1st but im gonna be in florida can my sister go on my behav… read more
hi... i got a ticket for possesion of marijuana and a ticket
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
hi... i got a ticket for possesion of marijuana and a ticket for possession of marijuana paraphanalia in seligman, arizona... i was not operating a vehicle... i am a 58 year old working woman who live… read more
I was given a ticket for drug paraphernalia in November 2005
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I was given a ticket for drug paraphernalia in November 2005 in Rusk County, Texas. The ticket has gone into collections and I have to pay $463 in order to reinstate my driver's license. Here is the t… read more
i got a possession of drug paraphrenalia while camping with
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
i got a possession of drug paraphrenalia while camping with my friend. we were out in the middle of nowhere, only his vehicle with us although we were not in it, a game warden searched us and he had a… read more
I was ticketed due to a complaint by a private party. I have
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was ticketed due to a complaint by a private party. I have not gone to court yet. I filed under "Freedom Of Information" to get the name of the person by asking for copy of complaint. Copy came back… read more
My son received a notice to appear for possession of drug paraphrenali
Ely, Counselor at Law
My son received a notice to appear for possession of drug paraphrenalia with traces of marijuana. What are the possible consequences for this?… read more
I have a drug possesion pending charges( none have been made
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I have a drug possesion pending charges( none have been made yet) how long do they have to press charges against me?… read more
I am charged with possesion of a schedule II narcotic and after
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I am charged with possesion of a schedule II narcotic and after not having council at my arraignment, I was instructed by the judge to retain council as soon as possible before the trail procedures be… read more
My son was arrested for possesion of mushrooms. He has been
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
My son was arrested for possesion of mushrooms. He has been issued many tickets for marijuana but not other drugs. Should we get a lawyer for this? Is this a felony? Will he go to jail? Vee… read more
My 17 year old son was in a car not his and there was ...
ADillon
ADillon, criminal lawyer
My 17 year old son was in a car not his and there was beer in the car he received a ticket for possesion of alchol by a minor, what will the penalty be. He was not drinking. the driver was arrested fo… read more
I was given a ticket for possesion of drug paraphanalia the Game Warden found a 1 gram bag
Nate, Lawyer
I was given a ticket for possesion of drug paraphanalia the Game Warden found a 1 gram bag of K2 along with 2 other brands 1 being called Black Mamba (I think) the other I can't recall the name. I tol… read more
ADillon
ADillon, criminal lawyer
My grandson was cught with drugs in auto and charged for possesion
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
My grandson was cught with drugs in auto and charged for possesion in Shelby county, KY in mid summer of 2011 and was placed on two years probation. About 4/6 months later he got charged with DUI in F… read more
I was arrested for a feolony drug charge of possesion of a
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was arrested for a feolony drug charge of possesion of a controlled substance in 10/2010. I had perscription pills together in a bottle that was not labeled. I never received a court date nor have I… read more