How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am on probation in Minnesota. I got 3 dUI in south dakota.

Customer Question

I am on probation in Minnesota. I got 3 dUI in south dakota. in my agreement with the judge I can not get in any trouble or they will call it a felony. I went to the bar twice (which is in my agreement i cant go there) I am now have an exfriend that is going to report me. What kind of trouble can I get into? Any felony or a mark against my probation
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 7 years ago.



if you violated the probabtion then a judge can terminate the probation and impose any suspended sentence.

Related Criminal Law Questions