Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What will the fine be for 1st offense shoplifting, misdemeanor
JPEsq, Attorney
What will the fine be for 1st offense shoplifting, misdemeanor in S.C. for less than $ 50.00?… read more
I was charged with class b misdemeanor-shoplifting in January.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was charged with class b misdemeanor-shoplifting in January. I just got charged with theft- class b and criminal mischief class c. Need idea of what penalty might be, First charge was fine and a cla… read more
I have been charged with a misdemeanor;less than 1 oz. of marijuana.Can
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
I have been charged with a misdemeanor;less than 1 oz. of marijuana.Can I plead no lo and if so,is there an advantage… read more
In January 2004, I was charge with possession of less than
Roger, Litigation Attorney
In January 2004, I was charge with possession of less than 2 ozs. of marijuana (Class B Misdemeanor) in Texas. What are my options as far as having this record sealed or non-disclosed? I feel my lack … read more
Defendant is wrongfully charged with a Class C Misdemeanor
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Defendant is wrongfully charged with a Class C Misdemeanor offense in a municipal venue for which he is not guilty and initially pleads not guilty. At the Pre-Trial hearing, a Plea Bargain agreement i… read more
What if i was charged with a class 2 misdemeanor for having
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
What if i was charged with a class 2 misdemeanor for having a bad tire on my commercial truck in pinal county , the lady at the court house said it was going to be 458.00 fine, i have had a clean driv… read more
I have been charged with a misdemeanor class A in Dallas
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have been charged with a misdemeanor class A in Dallas County state court. It is for assault causes bodily injury family violence. My husband said he did not want me arrested, but they did so anyway… read more
I have been charged felonies and a class a misdemeanor for
Sam, Attorney
I have been charged for two felonies and a class a misdemeanor for "theft" of unemployment benefits totaling $4100...according to charges it happened 3 yrs ago. I am going back to court Thursday for "… read more
If i was charged with a misdemeanor shoplifting charge and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If i was charged with a misdemeanor shoplifting charge and didn't complete the class nor did i get the court date till after it was already passed due to moving, so now i have a misdemeanor warrant ou… read more
colorado law: i got a misdemeanor for shoplifting and class
joelaws8
joelaws8, Doctoral Degree
colorado law: i got a misdemeanor for shoplifting and class d felony for forgery of my first name to a store credit receipt. my probation office said it would be dismissed after 10 years and it has be… read more
I was issued a citation for class a misdemeanor shoplifting
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was issued a citation for class a misdemeanor shoplifting totalling 32. Dollars. I did not intend to steal the items as they were in my cart when I left the store and I had forgotten they were there… read more
i have been charged with possesion less than 40 grams - misdemeanor
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i have been charged with possesion less than 40 grams - misdemeanor and possesion of paraphenalia in Camas Washington - can i represent myself ? I can not afford and attorney yet i was told im indigen… read more
I have been charged with domestic abuse. A class III assault
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
I have been charged with domestic abuse. A class III assault misdemeanor and a class II harassment misdemeanor. I told the ADA that I acted out of self defense and my girlfriend has decided o not comp… read more
I live in Virginia - I have been charged with Class 1 Misdemeanor
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I live in Virginia - I have been charged with Class 1 Misdemeanor use of profane/threatening language and Class 3 Misdemeanor Annoying Phone Ringing. This is being done against me by my former live-in… read more
I have been charged with a class I misdemeanor in Virginia
Nate, Lawyer
I have been charged with a class I misdemeanor in Virginia for falsifying unemployment benefits. I can't afford a a lawyer, what should I do? Thanks… read more
I was charged with a felony but it was reduced to a Class A
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was charged with a felony but it was reduced to a Class A misdemeanor. Reckless Endangerment. The “reason” was so that I could continue working in a Public School and Emergency Medical. It was also … read more
I was as arrested for shoplifting. Oregon today. Theft lll
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was as arrested for shoplifting JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen? Customer: Oregon today JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Customer: Theft … read more
I am 20 y. old and have been charged for a class B misdemeanor
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I am 20 y. old and have been charged for a class B misdemeanor for retail shoplifting in the state of Utah. I don't have anything else on my record except for a few traffic tickets. I live at home and… read more