Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Jack R.
Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was wrongly charged with a class 5 felony for having Tylenol
Ellen, Attorney
I was wrongly charged with a class 5 felony for having Tylenol 3 in my purse. . During the court hearing my court appointed attorney had the judge/persecution change the charge to a misdeameanor. Now … read more
Good afternoon. My court date is approaching for me to answer
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Good afternoon. My court date is approaching for me to answer the charge of disorderly persons. what should I expect at this hearing and should I require an attorney?… read more
We need a lawyer for a felony robbery case. The court date
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
The court date is October 2nd, this Tuesday. She has a preliminary hearing. She was charged in June. I … read more
Can you be charged with felony stalking if there is no
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can you be charged with felony stalking if there is no protective order? … read more
I have been charged with a felony, but there was no court date
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I have been charged with a felony, but there was no court date set up and I was released. Is there a time limit in which they have to charge me or do they just hold that over my head for ever?… read more
Hello...My husband has a court date tomorrow for a felony charge
Nate, Lawyer
Hello...My husband has a court date tomorrow for a felony charge but the problem is for the last couple of months he's been all over the place finding a job and he couldn't...I finally was able to sav… read more
If a court date was set an the lawyer called to say the client
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
If a court date was set an the lawyer called to say the client was in the hospital an the bondsmands sent proof of the clients residence since a warrant was issued meanwhile the court date was changed… read more
i was charged with 4 felony theft charges in maryland in august.
Ely, Counselor at Law
i was charged with 4 felony theft charges in maryland in august. not its considered 1000 to be a felony. my court date is in hanuary 2010. what is going to happen? AND last week I was charged with two… read more
What is the state minimum for a felony found with a firearm?
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
what is the state minimum for a felony found with a firearm? … read more
Hi, i have a court date approaching this wednesday. and It
Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott, Attorney at Law
Hi, i have a court date approaching this wednesday. and It is to observe treatment court. I was told at my last court date that after this observation I will have a court date that follows a few weeks… read more
Its been 2 years and no court date has been set; what
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
It''s been 2 years and no court date has been set; what should I do? There are charges of child molestation open on the books in Dekalb county and no date set yet. What should I do? Someone said see i… read more
My question involves record expungement. I have an open
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
My question involves record expungement. I have an open case for misdemeanor theft in Ohio, with a court date set for next week. I would like to know: Do I have to make a court appearance for this cha… read more
I have a question about a felony charge. It was for THC
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
I have a question about a felony charge. It was for THC cartridges found in my mom's house. … read more
My father has been in a county jail for 63 days. He has not
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
My father has been in a county jail for 63 days. He has not had a preliminary hearing. A few court dates have been set, but the prosecuting attorney wasn't ready for one and on another date, the judge… read more
i have been charged with a felony, had initial hearing and
P. Simmons, Lawyer
i have been charged with a felony, had initial hearing and have made not guility plea. a pre-trial conference date has bees scheduled. i have not been advised of my rights at any time. is this grounds… read more
Im being charged with a felony fredeal court in ny my lawyer
Ely, Counselor at Law
Im being charged with a felony fredeal court in ny my lawyer say we r going to file for motion for downward departure what do they mean do i file it or does my lawyers file it?and what would help me w… read more
I have a court date for a felony of forgery (associated with
Sam, Attorney
I have a court date for a felony of forgery (associated with the BMV) I also have on my record a misdemenor of attempted forgery from about 14 years ago. what kind of punishment am I looking at?… read more
I need information for a misdemeanor charge in county court
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I need information for a misdemeanor charge in Harris county court 10 … read more