Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
How long does Wisconsin have to hold a prisoner set to be extradited
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
How long does Wisconsin have to hold a prisoner set to be extradited to Missouri for non-payment of back child support before they release him?… read more
How long of a jail sentence can be given for a first time in
Paul
Paul, Juris Doctorate
How long of a jail sentence can be given for a first time in violation of non payment for child support in Kentucky?… read more
I have been convicted of a non violent felony (back child support)
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I have been convicted of a non violent felony (back child support) in Ohio I live in KY. Can I get my voting rights back? if so what do I have to do… read more
My fiance was sentenced to jail for 6 months for non payment
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My fiance was sentenced to jail for 6 months for non payment of child support. He was laid off but before being laid off was making payments. They sent him a letter saying that they have taken his "go… read more
Hello.. How long can someone be investigated for a felony
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Hello.. How long can someone be investigated for a felony in WI ? A group of people has been following a lady and her family since 2010. They have been watching her at her job, shopping and parked in … read more
i have a friend who is wanted for non payment of support, the
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
i have a friend who is wanted for non payment of support, the child is now 18 and the support has stopped. is there a way that the child can say he doesnt want it and forgive the debt? if not what wou… read more
How long does it take for a criminal record to fall off of
Sam, Attorney
How long does it take for a criminal record to fall off of your history? And how far back can a prospective employer legally go back?… read more
How many DUIs are required in Ohio before a DUI becomes a felony,
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
How many DUIs are required in Ohio before a DUI becomes a felony, and within what period of time? For examplem, 4 DUIs 16 years ago andonerecently.… read more
How can I get a non violent felony expunged. I was advise if
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How can I get a non violent felony expunged. I was advise if I was found guilty for evading arrest and it went to trial I took it to trial . I was asked to stop the car but I was not to far from the h… read more
What is Texas law reguarding grandparents rights when son
Sam, Attorney
What is Texas law reguarding grandparents' rights when son is incarcerated and well behind on child support payments?… read more
indiana section 35-46-1-5a 2006 was convicted by trial court
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
indiana section 35-46-1-5a 2006 was convicted by trial court 2-class c felonies ,non support dependent. recently discovered that i only had one single court order. i am already serving my second conse… read more
how long before a felony can be exponged in the state of minnesota
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
how long before a felony can be exponged in the state of minnesota and how do i go about doing this? its been over 7… read more
If someone has been paroled from prison in Kentucky and has
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If someone has been paroled from prison in Kentucky and has a parole violation in Indiana, how long can Indiana delay picking her up from prison.… read more
I was wondering if a person gets an indiana id card in someone
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was wondering if a person gets an indiana id card in someone elses name what class felony is that and what can they be charged with and what are the statute of limitations for check deception and fr… read more
How long can I wait to file charges against someone for felony
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
How long can I wait to file charges against someone for felony theft/wire fraud? I'm trying to "encourage" the person to go into rehab and to further stay clean after getting out, and need to know whe… read more
How long can someone be in jail for a felony without seeing
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How long can someone be in jail for a felony without seeing a judge in the state of nevada?… read more
If someone is in jail for child support with out bond. How
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
If someone is in jail for child support with out bond. How can the inmate get a bond? … read more
My cousin was arrested in the state of VA for non payment of
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My cousin was arrested in the state of VA for non payment of back child support. The full amount was paid and he was in the process of being released, when a warrant from New York was discovered. The … read more