How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

have a felony charge from 15 years ago. charge has no sentence,

Resolved Question:

have a felony charge from 15 years ago. charge has "no sentence, no disposition" never charged, no trial. how do I handle this? can it be removed. in second year of school, need to have it taken care of
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

It appears from your post that you can file a petition for expungement and have the charge removed from your criminal report. Here the forms and instructions:
Ellen and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you