Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

xavierjd
xavierjd
xavierjd, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I ave talked to cops about this situation, a woman is acusing
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I ave talked to cops about this situation, a woman is acusing me of stealing a debit card and using about 150.00$ on it, what could be the consequences of this?… read more
Can a shoplifter be traced if they used their debit card to
Loren, criminal lawyer
can a shoplifter be traced if they used their debit card to make a purchase … read more
hi i have a question. i was accused of taking a debit card
LawTalk, Lawyer
hi i have a question. i was accused of taking a debit card and withdrawing $300+ dollars off of the debit card but i didnt know the pin for the debit card but i was still accused of this. so i was won… read more
i was accused of stealing from cosmetolgy school, they accused
stevexo
stevexo, Criminal Defense Attorney
i was accused of stealing from cosmetolgy school, they accused me of stealing several pairs of hair clippers and shears, under pressure i admitted to taking some combs and that was enough to get me ex… read more
I found a lost debit card and used by mistake to get a soda
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
hi I found a lost debit card and used by mistake to get a soda from the vending machine 1.75$. I realized just after what I did as my card look similar to the card I found..what can happen to me now?… read more
My daughter is a defendant in a criminal case where she is
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My daughter is a defendant in a criminal case where she is accused of using a credit card that wasn't hers. There is a back story to how all of this came about, but be that at it may, before consultin… read more
I was accused of stealing a phone at my job. There is
Ray, Lawyer
i was accused of stealing a phone at my job. There is footage of me with the phones case. However i didnt steal the phone itself. I was placing the phone out incase someone lost it. Im only 16 … read more
A friend has been accused of stealing money from his former
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
A friend has been accused of stealing money from his former employer (walgreens). He was using greendot cards by loading money on them. The secret service investigated and found he took $40000.00 over… read more
If im accused of stealing money from doing returns at my job
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If im accused of stealing money from doing returns at my job they say it was 5000.00 .i have no criminal record at all.what are the consequences of this if convicted… read more
How would a misdemeaner criminal case be put over to a civil case. I have been accused of
Roger, Litigation Attorney
How would a misdemeaner criminal case be put over to a civil case. I have been accused of fraudelent use of a credit card under $300.00, I did use her card but with her permission to pay for 4 extra p… read more
My friend was accused of stealing from s employer. He used
Ely, Counselor at Law
My friend was accused of stealing from his employer. He used gift cards that were reward cards from one of his company's vendors. There is no policy, currently, that addresses vendor rewards. He wants… read more
My Roomate has accused me of using her debit card (various
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My Roomate has accused me of using her debit card (various charges totaling $40.00). We bank at the same location & have identical debit cards & so I assumed it was possible that I may have. She said … read more
if there is an online business repeats stealing money from
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
if there is an online business repeats stealing money from my debit card , what level of court ( Federal or State Court ) that I may sue that business at ?… read more
Hello, my question involves criminal law for the state of
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello, my question involves criminal law for the state of: Nevada. About a week ago I was accused of stealing money from my work. I worked in the casino, so the casino had a Nevada state gaming contro… read more
i have been accused of stealing 3000 dollars from a business
C.Cunningham
C.Cunningham, Doctoral Degree
i have been accused of stealing 3000 dollars from a business i used to work at and the proof they have is three written statements from a manager i fired for stealing and his two roomates that use to … read more
My employer is accusing me of stealing from his retail business.
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My employer is accusing me of stealing from his retail business. He claims to have video tapes from the security cameras that show me taking money. He has also accused me for taking merchandise. He is… read more
My boss accused me of stealing cash from an elderly client.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My boss accused me of stealing cash from an elderly client. I didn't do it. So there is no evidence that I did. But I'm concerned I'll get in trouble for something I didn't do.. Am I going to be arres… read more
whats the penalty if an employer accuses you of stealing money
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
whats the penalty if an employer accuses you of stealing money from them in new york and wants to press criminal charges… read more