How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Property Boundary Disputes where there is property entitlement

Customer Question

Property Boundary Disputes where there is property entitlement fraud.. Need to file case to resolve property boundary disputes
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
Hi. Can you clarify what "property entitlement fraud" means? Also, what is your specific legal question? Are you just asking what type of case you'd file to resolve the boundary dispute? Something else?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.



Its the same issue but with more progress made.. here are the details


I have already file a complaint criminal complaint for investigation in the District Attorney. However I have found some evidence myself that as to how the entitlement was frauded. So here are my option at current time.

1) I file a complaint with US Federal court Attorney and copy the District Court Attorney because there is a USC code involved. The reason to file new found evidence with US Federal Court Attorney for criminal investigation is that local city government is the defendent there is a chance that District Attorney may not have taken my complaint seriously because of that reason. They interact with police almost everyday.

2)I cannot file a civil case suite because (a)the defendent is city government(b) I cannot afford to hire a lawyer unless I can find an attorney who will do a barter system exchange with me. I have already send it a request at If rackettering is involved within the city government to cover up the fraud. District Attorney may "find nothing" to support my allegation.

3) The current approach for city government is if they are obtaining a value of 18 times the value of the property. Nobody is going to question their authority. And if somebody does, to whom will they file complaint aganist, our police department to investigate feloney and fraud. Our Police department is not going to investigate "our" property fraud. So as possible solution I feel I should write a letter to District Court Judge.


So once again three options 1) US Federal Court Attorney 2)Local lawyer that has 70% chance of being vulerable sobtage by rackettering group 3) Write a letter to the Judge explain him everything regarding the criminal fenoly mater and let him order and oversee the investigation.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
Hi. Thanks for the clarification. Since you've already been working with an expert on this matter, I'll refer you back to him since he is more familiar with the situation.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Can you put my question back in General quu. I do not know how to do that. Now that you have made an attempt.. Other expert will not want to take your clients, I would appreciate Although the case is the same. I have new information, regarding the case. So that is why it is a different question not the same, one. I have already paid him for his answer last month. If you can send a Private Message PM to PaulJD who has helped me in the past that would be great, I do not have a way to send him a private message there is no way he is going to know you Opted Out and he is suppose to pick up the question where you left off.
Anybody who is willing to answer my question is fine. You do not need to opt out if you want to answer my question, I pay anybody.