Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Can I sue my ex-husband attorney fraud? no. no. I filed a
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Attorney
no. I filed a complaint with the US Postal Services. … read more
Im being charged with unemployment fraud. I have to turn
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
i have to turn myself in tomorrow because a statr police called me and said that i was being charged … read more
Can my common law husband press charges against me for using
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Can my common law husband press charges against me for using his credit cards? … read more
the police is trying to charged me with agg.child abuse because
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
the police is trying to charged me with agg.child abuse because two minors said i gave them alcohol,weed and pills. one went to the hospital. they said i drove them around and gave them the stuff on 8… read more
A city attorney gave the police false information on me and
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
A city attorney gave the police false information on me and stolen information from me from my younger brother. My younger brother and his wife have a buisness jdeal with the city attorney. There were… read more
In Texas if you don't file a police report for a crime
Attorney DROD
Attorney DROD, Sole Practioner
In Texas if you don't file a police report for a crime because the information needed to file a police report was withheld from you for 9 years (due to nature of crime in police report it was withheld… read more
I was charged with fraud to NYS unemployment insurance because
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was charged with fraud to NYS unemployment insurance because I put I was working 1 day while I was working 3 days but it was a misunderstanding because in those 3 days I was only working 8-10 hours.… read more
My ex husband is accusing me of fraud loans, private student
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My ex husband is accusing me of fraud for old loans, private student loans from 2006-2008. He absolutely had knowledge of these loans, we were married at the time. He is now remarried and is threateni… read more
VICTIM OF ONLINE BANKING FRAUD. THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I AM A VICTIM OF ONLINE BANKING FRAUD. THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS INFORMED ME THAT MY CASE WILL NOT BE INVESTIGATED UNLESS I AM WILLING TO PROSECUTE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I SHOULD EXPECT IF I AGRE… read more
My ex has filed with the police two charges against me in the
Sam, Attorney
My ex has filed with the police two charges against me in the last two years, both charges are unfounded, plus has called security at two different airports on me for no reason at all ... Also her fam… read more
My ex charged me with Domestic Violence on November 24th, she
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
My ex charged me with Domestic Violence on November 24th, she states that the incident occurred on November 18th. Here are the facts. 1) On November 19th my ex went to family court to file for support… read more
A police officer called my home today wanting me to come in ...
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
A police officer called my home today wanting me to come in because an ex is trying to charge me with phone harasment. I have not threatened just spoke the truth about some things I found out. Neither… read more
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
I filed a police report after my ex husband assaulted me
Sam, Attorney
I filed a police report after my ex husband assaulted me despite knowing I had a pre-existing condition (I have a concussion), and would like to know how to obtain a criminal restraining order?… read more
A police harassment question. None ads of yet. Texas. Asked
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Asked police why they follow me is it because I am black… read more
I am innmocent of my husbands bancrupycy and fraud charges
Nate, Lawyer
I am innmocent of my husbands bancrupycy and fraud charges yet am going to be indicted because of his actions. What should I be doing?… read more
My daughter live here in SC Her Husband lives in Texas and
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
My daughter live here in SC Her Husband lives in Texas and is in the military. She filled here for a order of protection. She was given a court date. We are having him served . What happens if he does… read more
I have a divorce attorney to handle the fraud that my ex. commited
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I have a divorce attorney to handle the fraud that my ex. commited during the divorce proceeding. He took money against court order and fail to disclose. I paid $5000 retaner fee since July 15, 2011 a… read more