How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3151
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

say you ask for probation and judge sentenced you instead after

Customer Question

say you ask for probation and judge sentenced you instead after 5 month of lock up including prison you get a letter to come to court for probation what should you excpect and you have a 15 year sencentecd
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your criminal problem today.

I'm having trouble understanding your question. Could you rephrase it?


Customer: replied 7 years ago.

what iam saying is what should we be could go on at an probation applea he got denie at the time but ask again for reconsieratioon and will be going to court on 6 10 2010

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 years ago.
I'm not sure why but your questions are not coming across as understandable. It may be a system problem or something else. Would you please rephrase your question? Type slowly and read your question before submitting so that we can be sure it is not an equipment problem.