How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JD Your Own Question
JD, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1335
Experience:  Over 11 years of practice in litigation including 10 years as a state prosecutor
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

JD, I just took a look at your profile and it seems that you

Resolved Question:

JD, I just took a look at your profile and it seems that you are familiar with California state law. I would prefer to continue working with you if that is at all possible.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JD replied 7 years ago.

I have opted out because of my unfamiliarity with this particular issue. I've referred your other post to Socrateaser and I recommend you follow up with him.


Thank you very much for your request.

JD and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you