Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My grandson is in a court ordered juvenile rehab facility…

Customer Question
my grandson is in...
my grandson is in a court ordered juvenile rehab facility and he has a medical problem that needs treatment and therapy and he has an appointment on the 11th of this month but as the fcats are this week my daughter has been notified that if she takes him for the appointment not to bring him back will he be violating probation . the probation officer is sympathetic to my daughters problem and has said she will contact the judge ,but knowing how long these things can take i would like an answer now
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/10/2010
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 8 years ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
The fcats are being administered in the rehab facility?
i suppose so .
. but i would have thought that he can take them at a later date .
although this is a juvenile facility he is 18 and he originally went there voluntarily for drug abuse he was ordered by the judge to complete the RAP program and he was diagnosed with radial nerve palsy since he has been there in daytona and my daughter has had to take him to jacksonville to see a neurologist who is now referring him to the shands hospital in gainesville as the nerve damage seems to be spreading also it is difficult for him to write or use his right hand