How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A large corporation forged my signature on a contract; what

Resolved Question:

A large corporation forged my signature on a contract; what should I do?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 7 years ago.



you can begin by contacting your credit card company and filing a dispute stating you never signed a contact.


then you will need to write the company and state that you never signed a contact and you are prepared to take this to the Attorney General consumer protection divsion in TN and filing a complaint based on the forgery. that needs to be mailed certified with a return receipt requested


then you should make the complaint - here is that link.



Samuel II and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you