Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was convicted of a felony 27 years ago. Paid restitution/.
AttyDort
AttyDort, Attorney at Law
I was convicted of a felony 27 years ago. Paid restitution/. The jurisdiction that I was convicted of has no record of it itheir system. I am trying to be an insurance producer. How can I handle this.… read more
22 years ago I pled guilty to a drug related felony in Texas.
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
22 years ago I pled guilty to a drug related felony in Texas. He charge was Illegal investment and was given 6 years probation. I cleaned up my act and now have been a paramedic in Texas for 20 years … read more
15,years ago i pled guilty to a felony. It was a misdemeanor
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
15,years ago i pled guilty to a felony. It was a misdemeanor but upgraded. i received a first offender pardon. from what i read all my rights are reinstated and the right to possess a firearm is gover… read more
I was convicted of a felony theft in 2010, paid restitution
Nate, Lawyer
I was convicted of a felony theft in 2010, paid restitution on did some jail time. this is the only thing on my record and now I am having a hard time getting a decent job because of it. Is there any … read more
About 23 years ago, I was convicted of a Federal White Collar
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
About 23 years ago, I was convicted of a Federal White Collar felony. Paid restitution and probation for 3 years. My live-in girlfriend wants to get a hand gun for protection when I am traveling. I ow… read more
In 2010, I pled guilty to and was convicted of attempted statutory
LawTalk, Lawyer
In 2010, I pled guilty to and was convicted of attempted statutory sexual seduction in Nevada. I received a gross misdemeanor for 1 year in the county jail suspended and sentenced to probation not to … read more
I pled guilty to a theft crime and paid the entire balance
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
I pled guilty to a theft crime and paid the entire balance of a large restitution amount within 6 months by depleting every IRA or savings account available. Now the plaintiffs are asking to collect a… read more
I plead guilty 26 years ago to a Misprision of a Felony and
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I plead guilty 26 years ago to a Misprision of a Felony and I received a sentence on 5 years probation. Restitution was as follows "Defendant shall make restitution in the amounts specified elsewhere … read more
can my felony be exponged in south carolina. breach of trust,
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
can my felony be exponged in south carolina. breach of trust, 4-2-09. i made full restitution and successfully completed a 2 year probation. im 65 with no priors.… read more
23 years ago I plead guilty to class C felonies of burglary
Ellen, Attorney
Sir, 23 years ago I plead guilty to class C felonies of burglary and stealing. I paid $25 restitution and $36 to Crime Victims Compensation Fund. I received an SIS and 5 years supervised probation,whi… read more
Many years ago I pled guilty to a felony sexual assault; received
Sam, Attorney
Many years ago I pled guilty to a felony sexual assault; received a deferred sentence and 18 mo's probation, after which the court allowed a petition to withdraw the guilty plea, plead not guilty, and… read more
I pled guilty to a F2 Felonious assault 7 years ago and it
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I pled guilty to a F2 Felonious assault 7 years ago and it was my first offense, and have not been in major trouble since. Can I get that expunged?… read more
i am 24 years old and when i was 18 i was convicted of ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
i am 24 years old and when i was 18 i was convicted of a felony. i finished probabtion and paid restitution, is there any way i can get my record erased? it has been about 7 years… read more
I was convicted of a felony in 1995 (Unlawful Use of a
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
I was convicted of a felony in 1995 (Unlawful Use of a Telephone 16-17-430) in South Carolina . Since then that felony has be reclassified as a misdemeanor in SC. Is there anything I can do to have th… read more
54 years ago (1958) I pled guilty, on the advise of public
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
54 years ago (1958) I pled guilty, on the advise of public defender to avoid prison, and convicted of a felony (burglary). Sentenced to 120 days county jail and 3 years of probation. Upon completion o… read more
a little over 35 years ago ,I pled guilty and war conyicted
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
a little over 35 years ago ,I pled guilty and war conyicted of a non-violent felony. at this time i cannot serve on a jury,obtain a chp,etc. Is there any way to have this removed to allow me to legaly… read more
In 1999 I pled guilty to 2 felonies and was sentenced to 3
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
In 1999 I pled guilty to 2 felonies and was sentenced to 3 yrs. probation & fine under first offender statue ACA 16 93 303 and the judge declined to enter a conviction. In 2004 I completed my probatio… read more
I pled guilty to a felony drug possession charge in Colorado
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I pled guilty to a felony drug possession charge in Colorado 9 years ago. Can I get my record sealed and if I can, will a Level II background check still show those charges? I am having difficulty obt… read more