Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

DCrane Law
DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son is 18 - I think he is getting close to having sex with
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
My son is 18 - I think he is getting close to having sex with a 16 year old girl. Can she claim statutory rape if she gets mad at him? Or can her parents claim statutory rape if they catch them having… read more
my son and his girlfriend both aged 16 are being charged
Lawyer Bob
Lawyer Bob, Doctoral Degree
my son and his girlfriend both aged 16 are being charged with statutory rape in California for having sex is there any thing her mother and i can do… read more
My son 18 is being harassed by a girl 18 and she's telling
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son 18 is being harassed by a girl 18 and she's telling him she will report him for molestation. Apparently she's done that before and her friends know she's a compulsive lier. My son has nothing t… read more
My Son and his girlfriend got pregnant she is 14 and he is
ProsecutorEC
ProsecutorEC, Doctoral Degree
My Son and his girlfriend got pregnant she is 14 and he is 16 can the parents of the girl press Statutory Rape on my son?… read more
My son was accused of statutory rape of a girl that was almost
Expert, criminal lawyer
My son was accused of statutory rape of a girl that was almost 17. Now he has to register forever as a sex offender and connot find a job. So he cannot pay all the fines that have incurred with this u… read more
My son is being prosecuted degree statutory Rape. He
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is being prosecuted degree statutory Rape. He was a Senior in HS, 19, she was freshman - 14. The were sexually intimate - even an abortion occurred. I did not know about this. My son is now 20.… read more
my grand son had sex with a girl that was 13 said she was 16
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
my grand son had sex with a girl that was 13 said she was 16 but is charged with rape and she went after him… read more
Can my 18-year-old son be charged with statutory rape? His
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
Can my 18-year-old son be charged with statutory rape? His girlfriend will be 18 in July. Also, does there have to be a witness in order to be charged?… read more
I have a friend that had sex with a girl that was 16 years
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I have a friend that had sex with a girl that was 16 years old and he was 26 years old is that statutory rape… read more
My 19yr old son is being threatened with a possible statutory
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My 19yr old son is being threatened with a possible statutory rape/child molestation case of a 13 yr old friend. The girl's family found and printed an internet conversation containing explicit and se… read more
my friend who has two sons 18 yrs and 16yrs.His 16 yr ...
Legal Professional
Legal Professional, Doctoral Degree
my friend who has two sons 18 yrs and 16yrs.His 16 yr son was having a dispute with a kid who is 18 yrs of age from the same neighborhood.they saw this kid one day when all of them were together and c… read more
my 17 yr old son was dating a 15 yr old girl and her parents
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
my 17 yr old son was dating a 15 yr old girl and her parents are threatening to file charges for statutory rape. they did not and have not had sex in any form! can he still be charged just because the… read more
16 yr old sons girlfriends family has threatened to press
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
16 yr old son's girlfriends family has threatened to press statutory rape charges. We live in Missouri and she is 15. She comes from a family of abuse and ran away from home the other day because they… read more
My son is 18 and has been charged with statutory rape.
LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you, Master's Degree
My son is 18 and has been charged with statutory rape. His girlfriend was supposed to be 17, but turns out she is 14. Her family did not tell him - they supported the relationship. She was physically … read more
My son was 16 and posted a on line add to meet boys his age
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was 16 and posted a on line add to meet boys his age range he never met any of them, but now he is 18 and being charged with lowering boys under age. sex. what will happen? … read more
Massachusettes Law Statute of Limitations re Statuary Rape He
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
Massachusettes Law Statute of Limitations re Statuary Rape He at 18 she at 15. She became pregnant at age 18 and they married in Massachusettes. (She at 18, he at 21) They separated a year later and d… read more
can I press midegated statutory rape charges 2years after the
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
can I press midegated statutory rape charges 2years after the crime? I was 16 & he was 22....I now have a year old son to him.… read more
My brother was on probation for being 18 yrs old and had sex
Jamie L. Harmon
Jamie L. Harmon, Law Firm Owner
My brother was on probation for being 18 yrs old and had sex with a 13 yr old. He is now off probation but at age 24 he had sex with a 16 year old female in which now is 22 they are common law married… read more