How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JB Umphrey Your Own Question
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 20233
Experience:  Handling criminal and probation matters for over 14 years.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
JB Umphrey is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received a DUI in Wisconsin three years ago with a six month

This answer was rated:

I received a DUI in Wisconsin three years ago with a six month suspension. I want to mve to Iowa, do I still need Sr22 insurance and will my DUI show up on my record, is there a national database

Thank you for using JustAnswer!


Yes, your Wisconsin DUI will show up when you go to attempt to get your license in Iowa. You will have to check with the local insurance agents in Iowa to see if Sr22 insurance (or a comparable) is necessary -- each state is different in that regard.


Good luck and best wishes. I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!

JB Umphrey and 5 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you