Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have an expungement from 1988. New employer is doing a
Loren, criminal lawyer
I have an expungement from 1988. New employer is doing a finger print background check..will it show up even with an expungement … read more
Once my record is expunged in California does that mean that
Zoey_ JD
Once my record is expunged in California does that mean that it won't show up on subsequent live scan finger print background checks? Specifically in regard to appying for job in the healthcare field.… read more
I am trying to find information on if there is a possibility
Zoey_ JD
I am trying to find information on if there is a possibility to get my husbands record expunged or if we can even get help. He wants to go back to school but his criminal history keeps stopping him … read more
What are the rules on getting ones criminal record expunged
Sam, Attorney
What are the rules on getting one's criminal record expunged? Can you get your record expunged if you have misdemeanors and a felony?… read more
How can I find out if my record has been expunged? And is it
Ely, Counselor at Law
How can I find out if my record has been expunged? And is it possible the DMV can expunge records? … read more
How can I get a record expunged? My cousin is having problems
Ely, Counselor at Law
How can I get a record expunged? My cousin is having problems with getting her medical assistant certificate because she was arrested several times in her youth for selling drugs. She hasn't been in t… read more
CAN I BE CHARGE FOR SOMETHING THAT I WASNT EVEN BOOKED, FINGER
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
CAN I BE CHARGE FOR SOMETHING THAT I WASNT EVEN BOOKED, FINGER PRINTED,OR SINGED ANYTHING FOR ?… read more
I want my record Expunged one was for drug bust while I was
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I want my record Expunged one was for drug bust while I was under 18 and the other was having a pot pipe.… read more
If someone exposes a sealed expunged record can they get
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
If someone exposes a sealed expunged record can they get into trouble … read more
I am trying to get a finger print clearance card in the
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I am trying to get a finger print clearance card in the state of Arizona and I was wondering if it was possible to remove a possession of drug paraphernalia charge that is on my record from 2 years ag… read more
Texas: Can I get my arrest record expunged. 2007 I was
Zoey_ JD
Texas: Can I get my arrest record expunged. 2007 I was arrested for theft $50-$500...I think I pled guilty and paid a small fine. It's on the internet with my photo. Can I get that removed?… read more
is there any way i can get my record expunge for free located
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
is there any way i can get my record expunge for free located in Newark NJ,if so do you have a number i can call.… read more
can i get my record expunged if it was 14 years ago and convicted
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
can i get my record expunged if it was 14 years ago and convicted of conspiracy to traffic MDA in North Carolina and now live in Colorado.… read more
can I get my record expunged (with felonies) if its been 20
Nate, Lawyer
can I get my record expunged (with felonies) if its been 20 years since my last arrest and I have changed my life since then?… read more
how can i find out if my record was sealed or expunged? the
Zoey_ JD
how can i find out if my record was sealed or expunged? the offense occurred in Broward county Florida, august 1993 burglary and obstruction of justice were the charges there was a pre-trial intervent… read more
Can I get a domestic battery charge expunged from my record
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
Can I get a domestic battery charge expunged from my record in Wyoming two and half years after my arrest? I have not been in any trouble since then and did not have to take anger management classes a… read more
Can I get an expungement of my record for felony auto theft
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Can I get an expungement of my record for felony auto theft that occurred 32 years ago in the state of montana? Never been in trouble since. 19 yrs old at the time… read more
Can my records be destroyed, expunged... etc after being aquitted
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Can my records be destroyed, expunged... etc after being aquitted of 4 charges of rape that happen almost 12 years ago in California?… read more