Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
When one applies to be a state trooper, the applicant will
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
When one applies to be a state trooper, the applicant will have to go through a background check and a polygraph test. Additionally, the directions for applying for state trooper say to be honest and … read more
According to Federal Goverment Black Powder Rifles are considered
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
According to Federal Goverment Black Powder Rifles are considered Primitive Weapons. No background checks are necessary to purchase them, so are black powder rifles legal to be owned by convicted felo… read more
When considering whether to use a public defender or a lawyer
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
When considering whether to use a public defender or a lawyer what is the basis that you consider. My husband is inconcerated and I am trying to determine if we need a public defender or a lawyer.… read more
Can you discuss what is the standard to be looked at when determining
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
Can you discuss what is the standard to be looked at when determining whether a defendant has met the elements of a conspiracy charge?… read more
Im in the hiring process with Disney and when i finished my
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Im in the hiring process with Disney and when i finished my finger printing , i filled out background check information. I have been contact about hunting down information on cases the are 18-24 years… read more
Could you please tell me what NOLLE RESTITUTION MADE ON WORTHLESS CHECK means Does this s
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Could you please tell me what NOLLE RESTITUTION MADE ON WORTHLESS CHECK means? Does this show up on a background check? Could it stop me from getting a job or being accepted to nursing school? Thank y… read more
1.Our criminal justice system has different types of detention
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
1.Our criminal justice system has different types of detention facilities. Please discuss what you think are the differences between a prison and a jail?… read more
What is the standard hair test level What is the difference
hocuspocusme
hocuspocusme, Attorney
What is the standard hair test level? What is the difference between a .01 vs .1 test level when you pass at .1?… read more
When a misdeneavor is sponged by a lawyer and a federal agency
J D Haas
J D Haas, Trial Lawyer
When a misdeneavor is sponged by a lawyer and a federal agency does a criminal background check and you sign a release to do the criminal background, does it appear on the background check, and if it … read more
Zoey, Trust you are well! Please check for me the following
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello Zoey, Trust you are well ! Please check for me the following mail addresses. 1.***@******.*** 2.***@******.*** The person's name is ***** ***** from the USA. he is a Crypto specialist. Thank You… read more
I got hired at a job and now we are doing the background
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I got hired at a job and now we are doing the background check... … read more
How much can a previous Apt Manager tell about you when a
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
How much can a previous Apt Manager tell about you when a prospective on calls when doing a renters background check, in Tx. … read more
When you get a minimum vetting ncic background check it says
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
When you get a minimum vetting ncic background check it says it goes back 10 years. Does your whole history come up or just to 10 years? Felony at 17 but not sure if it was juvenile or adult. This was… read more
, I reside in florida my ex-husband whom God only knows
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I reside in florida my ex-husband whom God only knows why I would give him sole custody and my son in New Hampshire. A parent visit schedule, right. My ex is making it especially difficult to spen… read more
What if you have a couple of court issues in different counties
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
What if you have a couple of court issues in different counties and the counties involved either have no record of your attorney of record or just keep slapping BW's on you when you are in jail.or cou… read more
I rear ended my neighbor on a street near our houses and she
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I rear ended my neighbor on a street near our houses and she hit the car in front of her. No damage to her vehicle on the back end, but a good deal of damage to her front end from the car in front of … read more
What are typical parole restrictions OWI in wisconsin
Sam, Attorney
What are typical parole restrictions for a OWI in wisconsin ? This is my 3rd owi, my bac was 0.13 They are offering a reduced sentence with two years probation. But I have no info (yet) on probation c… read more
How can I file a civil suit agansit two women that aggravatly
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
How can I file a civil suit agansit two women that aggravatly assaulted me. The followed me in my mother drive way. My three children were present and they even had children in there vechilcle. My kid… read more