Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Deirdre
Deirdre
Deirdre, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I just found out there is a warrant for my arrest for failure
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I just found out there is a warrant for my arrest for failure to appear on a worthless check. It is from July 2009. My drivers license has been suspended. I had no idea about the court date or the war… read more
I just found out I have a failure to appear warrant in ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
I just found out I have a failure to appear warrant in Lexington Kentucky for driving on suspended. The day I was to appear in court I was in jail in Pike County Kentucky for the DUI that resulted in … read more
I recently found out that I have a warrant for my arrest from
AlmostFreeLegal
AlmostFreeLegal, attorney
I recently found out that I have a warrant for my arrest from April for failure to appear in court for a driving while suspended charge. I have to go to the sheriffs department and turn myself in. The… read more
I will soon have a warrant for failure to appear due to having
Sam, Attorney
I will soon have a warrant for failure to appear due to having no registration, insurance on The RV that I've been living in since my house was foreclosed. I couldn't register the RV in texas without … read more
I am charged with failure to appear for a civil matter, when
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I am charged with failure to appear for a civil matter, when I found out that there was a warrant and was cited out that same day I was also suppose to appear in court that day and I had no idea I was… read more
I was picked up on a failure to appear warrant in the state
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was picked up on a failure to appear warrant in the state of PA for the state of WI. I'm out on unsecured bail. It is for child support unpaid. I do not want to go to Wisconsin so I am fighting extr… read more
I just found out I have 2 bench warrants for failure to appear
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I just found out I have 2 bench warrants for failure to appear from 2003. I did jail time for both of these matters concurrently and being very naive and not to mention a totally different and irrespo… read more
I have a bench warrant due to failure to appear, but I never
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
I have a bench warrant due to failure to appear, but I never received the petition or a summons.… read more
I just found out I have a failure to appear warrant from something
Sam, Attorney
I just found out I have a failure to appear warrant from something years ago. This was in a county that is about 2 hours away from where I live and I barely remember anything about the chargers. I thi… read more
Hi. I have a warrant for my arrest due to failure to appear
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hi. I have a warrant for my arrest due to failure to appear in court. The police officer at the time of my arrest told me that I would receive the ticket in the mail but I never received one in the ma… read more
I have a warrant for failure to appear on DUI charges in California
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
Curtis Staropoli, Esq, Principal and Managing Attorney
I have a warrant for failure to appear on DUI charges in California from 2002, i've lived in Oklahoma for several years now, and need to know what i have to do to take care of this warrant without hav… read more
found out that a bench warrant was issued on me for unpaid
Sam, Attorney
found out that a bench warrant was issued on me for unpaid fines, and a failure to appear. as soon as found out about this i paid the fines in full. what is going to happen now, or what should i do?… read more
We have just become aware of a failure to appear warrant from
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
We have just become aware of a failure to appear warrant from the State of Georgia on a "forgery" case (we think-its the only case it could relate to) that was taken care of in the Judge's chambers 30… read more
I found out yesterday that there is a "failure to appear" warent
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I found out yesterday that there is a "failure to appear" warent fro my arrest in Daytona and I live in Ft. Myers. I was terminated from a position that I had an employment agreement with and they fai… read more
Just found out that I may have a warrant for failure to
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
just found out that I may have a warrant for failure to appear AOU 3 is what was told what is this and how do I get help clearing it up?… read more
I have misdemenor warrants including a failure to appear in
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have misdemenor warrants including a failure to appear in indiana but I live in georgia. Will they arrest me or extradite me?… read more
i have a warrant for a violation of probation from 2007. i
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
i have a warrant for a violation of probation from 2007. i have a warrant for a failure to appear&a warrant for obstructing administration?i want to hire a private attorney, but not if i can get good … read more
I have a friend that has warrants out in Florida for ...
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
I have a friend that has warrants out in Florida for failure to appears. He has moved to Philadelphia recently if he gets arrested for anything else will Florida expedite him for those warrants?… read more