Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Joseph
Joseph
Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Can you help me understand my criminal sentence (Pennsylvania)
Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott, Attorney at Law
I was sentenced to imprisonment of no less than time served (less than a month) to a period of no more than 23 months in Pennsylvania. At the sentencing, I was paroled from the bench and served no phy… read more
my girlfriend just got sentenced on March 10th to serve 2 months
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
my girlfriend just got sentenced on March 10th to serve 2 months in Jail for DUI's. I want to bail her out but when I go to the Clark County Detention Center webite (Las Vegas) and look her up the bai… read more
My fiance just got sentenced to time served after doing 6 to
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
Hello good afternoon!! My fiance just got sentenced to time served after doing 6 to 7 month for re-enterting state lines at his previous jail and he is dealing with ice they moved him to Pike and now … read more
just got off of 5 months home confidement after serving 5 months
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
just got off of 5 months home confidement after serving 5 months in jail for social security disability fraud. i now have 3 years supervised release. I have a restitution of $75 thousand including a f… read more
I got a burgalary of habitation in 2002 and recived a sentence
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I got a burgalary of habitation in 2002 and recived a sentence of a less of 6 months in state jail. i guess filed of lesser charges. Can and may I get it exspunged.… read more
I was sentenced to weekends in jail in georgia at the time
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was sentenced to weekends in jail in georgia at the time of sentencing i had just got out of the hospital for bronchitis and astshma showed judge paperwork instead of giving me … read more
1. B & E - BLDG W/ INTENT 2. STOLEN PROPERTY - RECEIVING
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
1. B & E - BLDG W/ INTENT 2. STOLEN PROPERTY - RECEIVING AND CONCEALING - $1,000.00 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN $20,000.00 3. HABITUAL OFFENDER - 2ND OFFENSE NOTICE What could happen in this situation? Ther… read more
My friend, who has not yet been sentenced, has served two months
Sam, Attorney
My friend, who has not yet been sentenced, has served two months in a Florida county jail for a misdemeanor (violation of probation.) Represented by a private attorney, he will have a hearing before a… read more
My 28 yr old son has one felony conviction for stolen computer
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My 28 yr old son has one felony conviction for stolen computer equip. He served 6 months in county jail and is now just over half way through a 4-year probation. (There were other known thefts which h… read more
Can I be charged 60dollars for less than ten hrs in jail i
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
Can I be charged 60dollars for less than ten hrs in jail i had been sentence i bonded out 33566.7 is code … read more
My husband is on probation for trafficking and was sentenced
Nate, Lawyer
My husband is on probation for trafficking and was sentenced to 5 years after serving 6 months in jail. There is a chance he may have violated probation. What typically happens on the first time you v… read more
i was convicted in ohio of the followingrecieving stolen property
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i was convicted in ohio of the followingrecieving stolen property sentened two years,Theft sentenced 6 months and dui sentenced 6 months the first two took place 18 years ago the dui was ten years ago… read more
was sentenced to jail and also rehab. i got kicked out of rehab.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
was sentenced to jail and also rehab. i got kicked out of rehab. i am trying to get back in rehab. 2 months now. this is a violation of probation. what can happen?… read more
I just got caught at the airport with probably less than an
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I just got caught at the airport with probably less than an ounze of marihuana, plus 2 pieces of brownie and the pipe...I got 2 tickets, one for possession of marihuana and the other for having a pipe… read more
I just served a 24 month sentence for a white collar crime
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I just served a 24 month sentence for a white collar crime , Original Sentencing state is (Arizona). I have a VERY high restitution. I am now living on the east coast, and now serving my 3 year probat… read more
I need to find out if the time my son served in the county
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
I need to find out if the time my son served in the county jail while he was serving his incarcerated sentence is considered time towards the 180 days he needs to serve in order to apply for his judic… read more
I dated a guy for less than two months. I went to work out
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I dated a guy for less than two months. I went to work out of state for a week in Albuquerque and he came with me. I am pregnant and he abandoned me in the middle of the trip. I did not hear from him … read more
I am on probation in VA.. I violated once and served 6 months
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I am on probation in VA.. I violated once and served 6 months of a two year sentence.. upon my release from jail the judge had agreed to let me move to NY with my family under the interstate compact..… read more