Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my son in law got into trouble and he has felony charges pending,
Ely, Counselor at Law
my son in law got into trouble and he has felony charges pending, he applied for a court appointed attorney and was denied cause he paid $100 to bond out. Doesn't he have a right to a lawyer at all? M… read more
There is a case pending in Criminal Court (for assault and
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
There is a case pending in Criminal Court (for assault and robbery) against my ex-boyfriend. But also I sued him in Family Court (I've just won and got 2 year old permanent order of protection). The c… read more
my son is charged with armed robbery, but they didnt take
Sam, Attorney
my son is charged with armed robbery, but they didn't take anything, nor was he the one with the gun. how can he be charged with robbery with firearm… read more
You have 3 -defendents on a case charged with felony
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
you have 3 cod-defendents on a case charged with felony robbery, assault. One of them is a witness. What do the other co-defendents gain if the witness' case is severed? Does this mean they can or can… read more
My son was charged with a felony, sexual exploitation of a
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son was charged with a felony, sexual exploitation of a child, but the charges were eventually dropped and the case closed. Is this information included in background checks that will be done when … read more
how can a felony drug charge be dropped to a misdemeanor??
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
how can a felony drug charge be dropped to a misdemeanor?? Witj a felony para and a fel violation of probation, the da dropped it to a mis. Why id that>>>> I was pulled over last minday ni… read more
my son was charged with two counts of class b felony armed
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
my son was charged with two counts of class "b" felony armed robberies. the robbery took place in one location at one time. i was wondering if the charges are correct or not, because it was like seven… read more
my husband is a first time offender he was arrested for arm
Sam, Attorney
my husband is a first time offender he was arrested for arm robbery they dropped his charge down to simple robbery without a weapon he was sentence to 2 n a half years he has about 8 months under his … read more
My son was convicted of felony robbery in the same year he
Sam, Attorney
My son was convicted of felony robbery in the same year he turned 19. He will be 24 this year. The robbery was of 20 dollars, but the charge reads "theft under 500 dollars". It was a first time offens… read more
My sons father was involved in a murder case. Murder charges
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My sons father was involved in a murder case. Murder charges were droped. They charged him with robbery. He plead guilty they gave him 4 years. He is a first offender. But this was not taken into cons… read more
I have Assault 3 charges pending against my son. Id like
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I have Assault 3 charges pending against my son. I'd like to know that if I drop the charges, would the court mandate that he attend a in-patient drug and alcohol detox and rehab. facility. In New Yor… read more
My son is being convicted of 2 counts is there away he can
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my son is being convicted of 2 counts is there away he can go into a program for these felony charges … read more
Can my sons girlfriend drop the charges of Aggravated Stalking-Felony
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Can my son's girlfriend drop the charges of Aggravated Stalking-Felony and Domestic Assault/Property-Misdemeanor? and if so, How.… read more
i AM ON PROBATION FOR A THEFT BY TAKING CHARGE (FELONY) AND
johngibson15219
johngibson15219, Doctoral Degree
i AM ON PROBATION FOR A THEFT BY TAKING CHARGE (FELONY) AND I HAVE ANOTHER THEFT BY TAKING (FELONY PENDIN WITH ALSO A FALSE INFORMATION IS THERE AND WAY I CAN GET PASS THIS WITH OUT GOING TO JAIL… read more
my son was oicked up and charged with a thief by taking charge
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my son was oicked up and charged with a thief by taking charge a felony he and a friend sold $50.00 scap metal they have him listed with some one that he does not know on the warrant can $50 in stolen… read more
A felony domestic battery case if the victim is asking
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
A felony domestic battery case if the victim is asking the judge to drop charges is it common to take an attorney to the PFI meeting with the state attorneys office?39513.7442327199… read more
I paid cash to the court on one charge. He is now in custody
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I paid cash to the court on one charge. He is now in custody in a different county with 6 felonies pending. He will try to escape. Not sure how to revoke since I didn't use the bail bonds. Or if I can… read more
my son recently was picked up for theft of an atm card...long
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my son recently was picked up for theft of an atm card...long story short is...officers dropped 2 felony charges and he was charged with theft of card.....this was done on condition he would become a … read more