Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Joseph
Joseph
Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
how long does it take to have a hearing for a dwi and can they
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
how long does it take to have a hearing for a dwi and can they put it off if the officer is on military leave… read more
My daughter has been held in Baldwin County Correctional
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
My daughter has been held in Baldwin County Correctional Facility since Dec1, 2016. She had a sentencing hearing November 15th and was sentenced to 60 months in a Federal prison. How long can she be h… read more
If there is a misdemenor charge out on you and it has been
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
If there is a misdemenor charge out on you and it has been there since 2008 how long does it stay active?… read more
my boyfriend was sentenced many yrs for money laundering and
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
my boyfriend was sentenced many yrs for money laundering and since thedenial of his appeal he has since been in contact with someone from the freedom foundation, they are telling him they can get his … read more
My grandson has since accepted a plea deal and has been sentenced
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My grandson has since accepted a plea deal and has been sentenced to a term of 3 to 6 years imprisonment. At the end of the 6 years there will follow 2 years of probation. On top of this there is a $1… read more
It has been close to three months since I sent a writ of certiorari
Ray, Lawyer
It has been close to three months since I sent a writ of certiorari to the Maryland court of appeals. How long does it take to get an answer, will they answer, and since it is referred to an inmate do… read more
My brother appeal for a sentence modification hearing has been
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My brother appeal for a sentence modification hearing has been denied twice. Does he have any other options? He is in Washington County.… read more
My stepson was arrested in July of 2008, he went for his preliminary
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My stepson was arrested in July of 2008, he went for his preliminary hearing , since then his court appointed attorney withdrew from his case. Is there a limit on time before he is to be charged. At t… read more
My boyfriend just got put back in jail today for up role
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
My boyfriend just got put back in jail today for up role violation he descharges his sentence October 26 hes never been in trouble while imperalists the 1st time and it was just cause he went out of s… read more
Hello, I was charged with a drug dui in arizona in October
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I was charged with a drug dui in arizona in October of 2008. It was my fourthy one. I have served the sentences on the other three. They dropped the fourth case and turned it over to the county… read more
My friend has not paid for his leased vehicle since October,
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My friend has not paid for his leased vehicle since October, 2012. He is homeless and has a very low paying job that only affords him food and some bare essentials. He resides in Arizona. I know that … read more
After a reconsideration hearing has been requested, how long
johngibson15219
johngibson15219, Doctoral Degree
After a reconsideration hearing has been requested, how long does the court have to respond with a date? My husband was incarcerated in May for battery and was given 1 year in county. This was his fir… read more
my husband was sentenced to 4 yrs and mandatory 2 served he
Sam, Attorney
my husband was sentenced to 4 yrs and mandatory 2 served he has been in jail since january, how come his parole date hearing is nov 23,2013.… read more
My fiancé has been arrested and they put his probation on
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My fiancé has been arrested and they put his probation on hold how long does he have to sit in jail until having a court date? … read more
Have a friend who is serving a 20+5 sentence but has been a
Sam, Attorney
Have a friend who is serving a 20+5 sentence but has been a model prisoner has served 13 yrs of sentence parole hearing isn't scheduled till Oct. 2010 wondering if there is anything we can do to speed… read more
My son is incarcerated in Cleveland County detention center
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
My son is incarcerated in Cleveland County detention center he has been there since October 22nd his charges a misdemeanor. And I'm wondering why they are not letting him out? … read more
I was arrested on October 17th of 2007 and my case has ...
Moe Manser
Moe Manser, President
I was arrested on October 17th of 2007 and my case has still not been presented for indictment. How long should this take?… read more
My friend, Aubrey Childers #1539847 has been eligible for
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
My friend, Aubrey Childers #1539847 has been eligible for parole since 2012, but the word "aggravated" in his sentence causes his algorithm to automatically list him at high risk of recidivism. He has… read more