Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

JD, Criminal Justice Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Am a Colorado resident. My spouse has a police incident
Ray, Lawyer
Am a Colorado resident. My spouse has a police incident record at our local police department. I visited that records desk recently and was told the particular incident (date/time) is sealed and canno… read more
My sister just got a call from police department stating that
Sam, Attorney
My sister just got a call from police department stating that a girl she was involved with has filed harshment charges on her and he is filling out… read more
If a hair was found on the victim, and was then police stored
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
If a hair was found on the victim, and was then police stored it away. When the man who was arrested for the crime got out on bail, before he was released 4 hairs were removed, and was stored... When … read more
what do you do when a local police department accessed sealed
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
what do you do when a local police department accessed sealed f.b.I. records with has resulted in constant harassment from local police… read more
Is a verbal trespass warning recorded by the local police department
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Is a verbal trespass warning recorded by the local police department such that it will be reported during a local agency check (for a security clearance)? I was not given anything in writing or asked … read more
My local police department is being unhelpful with regards
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My local police department is being unhelpful with regards ***** ***** DV Ave I am the victim but I am a transgender male accusing a female of abuse. Can I go straight to the DA's office? The Pd is re… read more
Illegal search and seizure. Discrimination by a police
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I just got the police reports back from the police department a couple weeks ago and it's completely off and fabricated there's so many lies and violations of civil rights in its and itself is too much to type… read more
I was on Federal pre-trial release in Sept.08 and was pulled
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was on Federal pre-trial release in Sept.08 and was pulled over by the local (Lafollette) police department i had given a ride to a individual who left some conterfite. money in my vehicle i was pul… read more
I am a disabled woman who was a victim of a crime and feel
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a disabled woman who was a victim of a crime and feel victimized twice by the way the Police Department in my town treated me and basically blamed me for trusting my neighbervwho stole from me!… read more
VICTIM OF ONLINE BANKING FRAUD. THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I AM A VICTIM OF ONLINE BANKING FRAUD. THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS INFORMED ME THAT MY CASE WILL NOT BE INVESTIGATED UNLESS I AM WILLING TO PROSECUTE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I SHOULD EXPECT IF I AGRE… read more
I was raided by the local police department without a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was raided by the local police department without a warrant, then given a cut and paste illegal warrent four hours after being in custody. No charges were ever filed. I did file a complaint with the… read more
This question is is in regards XXXXX XXXXX request from a police department
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
This question is is in regards XXXXX XXXXX request from a police department asking me to give them a statement on a verbal agreement I had with a Tele-comuncations company's district manager. It seems… read more
We received a call from the local police requesting we bring
MyraB
MyraB, Attorney at Law
We received a call from the local police requesting we bring in our 17 year old son for questioning about a sexting incident. We were told another boy gave them our sons name. And that there name came… read more
I contacted my local police department and D.A. office about
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I contacted my local police department and D.A. office about a state statue 944.16, and the police department refused to file a claim and the D.A. office told me i needed a claim to go through the pol… read more
How difficult is it for police,local or federal,that is, to
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Hi my name is Michael.How difficult is it for police,local or federal,that is, to get a persons cell phone record,when that record has to be subpoenaed?Thanks, Michael… read more
I requested several police reports in which I was the victim
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I requested several police reports in which I was the victim of a domestic dispute and a minor (reports of my dad hitting me when I was a kid). The police technician told me they were "not releasable … read more
I got a phone call from the local police department stating
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I got a phone call from the local police department stating I was being accused of altering a check. I know what it is about and don't know if I should go in an answer questions without an attorney or… read more
I just came from the police department in Frederick county,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I just came from the police department in Frederick county, Maryland to pick up a police report from an accident that I had on October 13, 2009, and what a surprise that the person clearly at fault ga… read more