Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Cedric
Cedric
Cedric, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
In wisconsin, imperfect self defense is a defense only for
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
In wisconsin, imperfect self defense is a defense only for first degree intentional homicide, or all homicides ?… read more
My daughter has been in Georgia prisons for 12 years, her attorney
Ely, Counselor at Law
My daughter has been in Georgia prisons for 12 years, her attorney was court appointed, it was clearly a self defense case, she was a battered girlfriend. Her trial was a mockery of justice,an unprepa… read more
how hard would it be to prove self defense against 2 people ...
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
how hard would it be to prove self defense against 2 people in a simple assault, terristic threat case? the only witnesses are my 3 children.… read more
My husband has been charged with a simple adult on a female
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My husband has been charged with a simple adult on a female ( my mother ) but it was self defense he is going an does not need this on his record. He has no criminal background are his chances of it g… read more
My neighbor's son was convicted of first degree murder, but
ProsecutorEC
ProsecutorEC, Doctoral Degree
My neighbor's son was convicted of first degree murder, but it fact it was self defense. Well his second trial they discovered that fact and now he has served about 8 years in prison for defending him… read more
My son in law has been charged with assault. He is innocent
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My son in law has been charged with assault. He is innocent because it was self-defense. … read more
What self defense weapons, mace, pepper spray, stun guns etc.,
Roger, Litigation Attorney
What self defense weapons, mace, pepper spray, stun guns etc., are legal to sell in California? Is it legal to do it as a home based business?… read more
I Live in AL and my husband has been arrested for murder, assault,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I Live in AL and my husband has been arrested for murder, assault, and burglary. The murder was in self defense but they still arrested him for murder. His bond is set at 100k for murder 10k for assau… read more
i was a victim in an aggravated battery case. the defendent
P. Simmons, Lawyer
i was a victim in an aggravated battery case. the defendent claims self defense. If this goes to trail, what questions can i expect from his lawyer. Did not know this person, did nothing to deserve th… read more
My fiance has been incarcerated for 18 months for ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
My fiance has been incarcerated for 18 months for attempted 2nd degree murder. It was self defense. The problem is his lawyer. We paid him $15,000 up front. The lawyer has seen Mike 4 times in 18 mos.… read more
Is there a policy out there on Hard to place once an prisoner
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
Is there a policy out there on "Hard to place" once an prisoner is parole? My son has been parole for a least 3 years and everytime we put in a home plan it is denied. Could you furnish me information… read more
If a person pleads innocent claiming self -defense who has
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
If a person pleads innocent claiming self -defense who has the burden of proof even though the defense testified in own defense. The judge instructed the jury with respect to the elements of the crime… read more
This question is for a federal defense attorney. My son has
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
This question is for a federal defense attorney. My son has a 2255 in already. The judge has a limited amount of time to review and then make a decision as to whether or not my son's 2255 will be hear… read more
My sons dad has been out of his life for the past ten years.
Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts, Juris Doctor
My son's dad has been out of his life for the past ten years. he has been in and out of jail and prison. well, my son wanted to know who is dad was and I let him meet his dad. Well the past 7 months h… read more
My boyfriend was charged with simple assault although it was
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
My boyfriend was charged with simple assault although it was really self defense and i wasnt questioned by the police what can i do?… read more
My daughters boyfriend hit my grandson very, very hard. I
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
My daughter's boyfriend hit my grandson very, very hard. I have pictures that show the marks. This "boyfriend" is on probation. He has been arrested more than 21 times (he is only 28 years old), mostl… read more
My son is in prison in Colorado now, but due to negligence
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My son is in prison in Colorado now, but due to negligence has been hospitalized since October and is very ill. He will parole in March, but has a warrant in Arizona to be extradited for fraudulent us… read more
My court appointed attorney has been ignoring me. My court
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My court appointed attorney has been ignoring me. My court date is coming up. I need advise on self defense tactics. I was wrongly accused of Domestic Abuse by my own Mother who attacked me. After def… read more