Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Cedric
Cedric
Cedric, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
me and my husband were drinking yesterday and began arguing,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
me and my husband were drinking yesterday and began arguing, and he fell over the balcony. the police were called, and informed me that charges would be filed against him, and i would not have a choic… read more
My ex husband and I were arguing. We were married at the time.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My ex husband and I were arguing. We were married at the time. now divorced. I got a nco on him. He was arrested for messaging me and contacting me. In his county and also charges in my county. He end… read more
The other day me and my husband were arguing and things got
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hi . The other day me and my husband were arguing and things got escalated and he locked himself in my bedroom and out of anger I got a knife and stabbed the bedroom door . I got arrested and got char… read more
My ex-husband told me a very disturbing secret before we
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My ex-husband told me a very disturbing secret before we married & I was pretty scared after he told me. He made me promise to never bring it up ever. If you met his family you'd understand. We marrie… read more
I live in a very rural part of Kansas. My husband and I were
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I live in a very rural part of Kansas. My husband and I were arguing and he was verbally abusive to me. He was yelling and swearing at me that I was f***ing useless and couldn't do anything. There is … read more
My husband and I were arguing ,I called the police I gave an
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
My husband and I were arguing ,I called the police I gave an inaccurate statement of what happened as in false .I may have been upset ,I have court tomorrow to let the judge know what happened .I have… read more
I called the police on my husband because we were arguing and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I called the police on my husband because we were arguing and I hit him first but he put his hand up and it hit me on the side of the face. I told the cops that he hit me but I didn't tell them that I… read more
A man hit my wife with his truck after they argued pretty heavily.
Ely, Counselor at Law
A man hit my wife with his truck after they argued pretty heavily. He was picked up by the police and arrested for assault and battery. Now my wife is getting a subpoena by the city prosecutor. what w… read more
I rent a room in a house from a person who is starting to scare
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I rent a room in a house from a person who is starting to scare me. Is it possible to get an order of protection even though I still live here? I'd would love to leave but have nowhere to go. I just n… read more
Husband and i got into an arguement. Children were around.
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Husband and i got into an arguement. Children were around. He choked me with his arm. When leaving the house he pulled gun from couch. Never aimed at me, but pulled it out and cocked it and a bullet c… read more
My husband and i were arguing two hours later police officer
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
my husband and i were arguing two hours later police officer came to our house my husband asked them not to come in and did not show him his license repeatedly told them they were not invited in when … read more
my husband was arrested last night for domestic violence because
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
Curtis Staropoli, Esq, Principal and Managing Attorney
my husband was arrested last night for domestic violence because he trapped me in the bathroom and would not let me out and resisting arrest , and i believe child endangerment or child abuse becasue h… read more
Husband and I were arguing. I threw a plastic hanger at him
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Husband and I were arguing. I threw a plastic hanger at him and hit him. He called the police and they came out and filed a report. At this point he did not press charges. (He has no marks but I did a… read more
My husband got drunk last March, woke me up in the middle of
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My husband got drunk last March, woke me up in the middle of the night, would not let me leave the bedroom, grabbed my arms, tore my pajamas, and pushed me down and across the room several times. A fr… read more
I am being charged with AWDWIKISI in NC. The case stems from
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am being charged with AWDWIKISI in NC. The case stems from an incident where me and a friend were arguing and he pulled out a gun on me while we were fighting and I had a gun as well but it was not … read more
My ex and I were in an argument and he punched me leaving a
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My ex and I were in an argument and he punched me leaving a black eye. I left as he was calling the police. He filed a report and I did the next day. Now a detective is calling me asking if I want to … read more
I had my husband arrested and he has a pretty lengthy history
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I had my husband arrested and he has a pretty lengthy history with the law. He was charged with domestic battery, assault on a nurse in the hospital after he tried to beat his head into the wall and t… read more
i am not pressing charges on my ex but the state is we argued
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
i am not pressing charges on my ex but the state is we argued and because of the yelling the kids got scared and called 911 then the ex grabed the phone out of the kids hand and hung up the phone thin… read more