Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
How long can a person use his foreign drivers license in the
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
How long can a person use his foreign drivers license in the United States? What if you have a international drivers License?… read more
how can nycdmv make revocation decision on your drivers license
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
how can nycdmv make revocation decision on your drivers license for refusal of a chemical test if you have not been charged in criminal court… read more
hi how do i expunge a driver's license suspension due to failure
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
hi how do i expunge a driver's license suspension due to failure of filing traffic accident report?… read more
HOW DO I RE-INSTATE MY REVOKED DRIVERS LICENSE,IT WAS LOST
LawyerLady07
LawyerLady07, criminal lawyer
HOW DO I RE-INSTATE MY REVOKED DRIVERS LICENSE,IT WAS LOST DUE TO REPEATED OFFENSE'S DRINKING & DRIVING.ALL FINES , WITH ALL PROBATION APPOINTMENT'S HAVE BEEN MET.… read more
How long will it take to get drivers license reinstated after
stevexo
stevexo, Criminal Defense Attorney
How long will it take to get drivers license reinstated after 4th DUI offence after serving time and then probation in SC… read more
How do I report Illegal Alien Drivers License fraud to the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How do I report Illegal Alien Drivers License fraud to the state to get the license suspended. The Illegal Alien is my wife., I also gave her a 2002 Dodge Neon car and had the title put in her name. C… read more
My question pertains to drivers license suspension. My
LawTalk, Lawyer
my question pertains to drivers license suspension. My daughter was in possession of someone elses drivers license. She turns 21 in 2 weeks(irrelevant), she was buying a beer at a concert. She is a NJ… read more
my driver license is cancel and is under investigate due to
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
my driver license is cancel and is under investigate due to driver license fraud. My question is that what is the law in northcarolina about driver license fraud could i be facing jail time or they wi… read more
If my drivers license is under suspension is there ...
Legal Professional
Legal Professional, Doctoral Degree
If my drivers license is under suspension is there anywhere in the worldv where I can obtain a valid drivers license… read more
i am applying for a hardship drivers license in florida. i
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
i am applying for a hardship drivers license in florida. i have a suspended florida drivers license. But, i had a drivers license in north carolina, and i just became aware that my drivers license has… read more
CAR WAS IMPOUNDED WITH A NON LICENSED ANS LICENSED DRIVER IN THE CAR IS THIS POSSIBLE
John, Trial Lawyer
WAS DRIVING POLICE PULLED ME OVER SAID THAT I DID NOT HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE BUT THERE WAS A LICENSED DRIVER IN THE CAR POLICE TOWED CAR ANYWAY INSTEAD OF LETTING THE LICENSE DRIVER TAKE THE CAR… read more
suspened drivers lic. in fla Can i get a license in another
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
My drivers license is perm. suspended in Fla. What states can I move to & get a drivers License.… read more
Hi, will the state of Michigan suspend the drivers license if a Michigan driver gets a sus
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
Hi, will the state of Michigan suspend the drivers license if a Michigan driver gets a suspension of his license from PennDot for the state of Pennsylvania for the refusal of blood test?… read more
There is a "record" found in conjunction with my drivers license
Roger, Litigation Attorney
There is a "record" found in conjunction with my drivers license number from 1988. It says it was a bounced check and that is all the information I can get on the situation. The check was "written" in… read more
I was arrested for driving on a suspended drivers license for
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was arrested for driving on a suspended drivers license for failing to pay a traffic ticket initially being pulled over for rolling a stop sign. Now, the arresting police officer is telling people I… read more
I am an Illinois resident with an Illinois drivers license.
Nate, Lawyer
I am an Illinois resident with an Illinois drivers license. I got a DWI charge in NH on June 11th. I refused to take the BAC test. I have NOT received any notifications yet from the Illinois SOS suspe… read more
suspect identified by accusers based on drivers license and
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
suspect identified by accusers based on drivers license and no other pointed to identify. Is this identification process legal, if no other pictures of anyone else was shown?… read more
The police confiscated my brothers drivers license that i
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
The police confiscated my brother's drivers license that i was carrying due to suspicion that i was using it as he was over 21 and i am 18. At the time i was unaware of whether or not it was legal for… read more